Which roller wax to use??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, if you can resist the urge long enough, lol, I'll have one heated up and ready for you to play with when you come to the male intimate waxing workshop on the 7th - that way you can give it a go before flexing the credit card!

now that is temptation Jen. How cruel is that lol.

Jen, if you can resist the urge long enough, lol, I'll have one heated up and ready for you to play with when you come to the male intimate waxing workshop on the 7th - that way you can give it a go before flexing the credit card!

Ooo... you tease Andy.... but its an excellent idea (who knows I might hate it!) But I will certainly resist now until I can have a play with Andy's :lol::lol:

Hi.
Thanks a lot everyone for your views.

Im going to look into the ones that have been mentioned.

:lol::lol:

Clean and easy for me, but sometimes the roller pulls on the clients skin, so I am tending to go back to pot waxing although it's a pain :confused:

Yes I have gone back to pot and spatula as I had the same problem with the roller pulling. Also my clients did not like the roller, so while at excel I went and saw Kim and Andy and bought some new wax and new pot from Hive and have to say that the crystal ocean is brilliant, soft, goes on really smooth and not so sticky as the roller, hth:hug:.

Hi

Although it is not a roller it is tube waxing i use the phd method and i think its fab and safe.

Latest posts

Back