Which spray tan machine to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy Henning

Reaction score
Hi there folks,

So my HVLP spray tan machine has given up the ghost - i have had it for 7 +years.
I am totally confused as to what machine to buy now - i am home based so not major usage but my last one did flawless spraying that my clients are now used to so i need a good quality one?
Any advice or recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

Why don't you buy the same one? X

LOL - i wish the one i have is £1500 new - i struck lucky and got it second hand for £400 years ago. No way i could justify spending that amount of money on a machine!!! ONly work from home and spray tan appointments vary generally no more than 3 or 4 a week!! Thanks anyhow x

Hi there folks,

So my HVLP spray tan machine has given up the ghost - i have had it for 7 +years.
I am totally confused as to what machine to buy now - i am home based so not major usage but my last one did flawless spraying that my clients are now used to so i need a good quality one?
Any advice or recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

Hiya we have just started stocking maxi mist machines after reading so many good reviews. If you would like any information please feel free to message me.
Katie

Hiya we have just started stocking maxi mist machines after reading so many good reviews. If you would like any information please feel free to message me.
Katie
Hi Katie
thanks for getting back to me - have been looking at maxi mist myself you think it is a good make then? easy to use?

I use the sun junkie one and it's fab....

Hi Katie
thanks for getting back to me - have been looking at maxi mist myself you think it is a good make then? easy to use?

Well after reading up on many reviews on the maxi mist we thought we would order some in to try and they are brilliant! We had so many problems with the company that we used to use and their machines so we needed something different to offer our customers and something that was reliable. They are so easy to use its literally a case of plug in and play.

Well after reading up on many reviews on the maxi mist we thought we would order some in to try and they are brilliant! We had so many problems with the company that we used to use and their machines so we needed something different to offer our customers and something that was reliable. They are so easy to use its literally a case of plug in and play.
Thanks Katie - does it give a nice even spray mist then and an even tan all over without runs?
Thanks for you help

I've had my HVLP machine 6 years and it's still ok. I've had to buy a couple of new guns though as I found they start to leak and the spray comes out uneven. Maybe you just need a gun. I bought a whole new kit off eBay for £99 just for the gun but it's well worth it as you get tanning solution with it too and the machine looks good too if a little small. X

Thanks Katie - does it give a nice even spray mist then and an even tan all over without runs?
Thanks for you help

Yes it does, I was sprayed last Friday with their lite machine and it came out lovely. Like with all machines though you do have to play with the solution flow settings just to make sure you don't have a lot of over spray or even under spray. I always hold up a bit of couch roll and do a few sprays on that to see the spray pattern before spraying.

I have 2 different maximist machines. The lite, for when i go mobile. And the evo for my home salon. I really cant fault them. Never had an issue with either xx

Can I ask what you do with the hose when you are mobile as there's nowhere on the maximist to secure the hose unlike with the HLVP5008 which I am used to. Thanks in advance. X

I put my machine and hose in a big spray tan bag along with solutions ect. I bought it from sienna x it has normal handles to carry it and also wheels and a handle to pull it xx

Latest posts

Back