Which tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hocuspocus33

Reaction score
hi
I am stuck on deciding which spray tan to use I've always used on myself fake bake so I know there products well and they are well known, but I've spoken to people who are using la tan saying it's really good and cheaper than fake bake, the thing that puts me off la tan is I don't know the product well plus I would need numerous shades to start off with x

LA Tan is amazing. I use it and my clients love it. I only use the brown range. And my most popular are 10% and 12% i only have 1 client that uses 14% but i just have the booster drops and make it from the 12. They have a fab deal at the minute for 3 litres xx

That's great thanks have you tried the 10% cocktail as I was going to get this and the 12% then booster drops do you think I would need any others x

I havent tried the cocktail, its a mix of the gold and brown it supposed to be nice though. You get three bottles in the offer that is on which works out alot cheaper than buying 2 so i would get another bottle of whatever % you will use the most of, or get the 14% disco instead of booster drops xx

Thanks so I will get the 10% and 12% then I may get another 12 what do you think? Are the booster drops good not used these before, also have you tried the fast tan, sorry for all the questions but was going with fake bake but now I'm swayed towards la tan after speaking to you x

Yeah i use 12% the most. The booster drops are good you just add 10 drops to every 100ml of solution to raise it 1%. So if you have 100ml of 12% you would add 20 drops to make it 14%. I like fake bake but they dont have % so you dont really know what colour to offer and some of my clients dont go dark enough with it. LA tan is a better colour and fade off is good. It also has a double dipped guide colour so you will have no problems seeing where you have sprayed. I really have no complaints about it. I havent used their fast tan as my clients prefer full 8 hour tans so ive just never bothered trying it xx

That's so helpful thank you will definitely go with them now and will get the booster drops, rather than a 14% at moment and see how I go x

No problem :) xx

hi
I am stuck on deciding which spray tan to use I've always used on myself fake bake so I know there products well and they are well known, but I've spoken to people who are using la tan saying it's really good and cheaper than fake bake, the thing that puts me off la tan is I don't know the product well plus I would need numerous shades to start off with x

Hiya,
I work for Blue Tanning & Beauty. We import Vani-T over from Australia which is a gorgeous tan! We also import California Tan which is another fantastic product. I can send you further info and free samples. If you would be interested please drop me an email; [email protected].
Katie x

hi

Try Laurens way they have a few shades and also a fast developing tan which you dont have to sleep in x

Latest posts

Back