Which tweezers slanted, pointed etc...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Hiya peeps,
I really need a new pair of tweezers, God knows how long I have had the pair I am using at the moment,
I can't remember buying them, so that's how long lol.

They are slanted ones,
But I find it hard gripping the hairs with it, whether it be long ones, or short ones,
I am sick of plucking fresh air !!!
and they are most certainly no good for ingrowing hairs :eek:

Can you please help me choose some new ones,
I was looking in boots the other day and there was all sorts to choose from I walked out bewildered .

Is cost a big factor ?
Will a pair of £10 ones be much better than a pair of £3 ones, or should I not let price guide me ??

Thank you :hug:

Go to Boots and spend a little bit more on Tweezerman ones - they're fab!

(btw did you know this post was in the Hair Geek?!):)

Go to Boots and spend a little bit more on Tweezerman ones - they're fab!

(btw did you know this post was in the Hair Geek?!):)

Lol yeah coz its my hair I want to pull out lmao...
:green: I did wonder where to put it for a while though tbh, and hovered between this and skin lmao,
I'll pm a mod !!!

Tweezerman gets the vote from me too! i'd be lost without mine.

They also do the ones for ingrown hairs.

Tweezerman for me too...both in the salon and at home.

Darn sight cheaper at Salons Direct and prob other wholesalers than Boots though! xx

Salons Direct: Products

Blimey, they must be good, they are ALL out of stock on that link lmao...

I like the pink ones,
I have never had a posh pair of tweezers lol,
I started plucking at about 12, god knows what I used then, probably a manky pair of my mums...
Infact !!! it could still be the same pair I have now :lol:

Blimey, they must be good, they are ALL out of stock on that link lmao...

Are they? LMAO....I never noticed. I'd just remembered seeing them there a while back and thinking if I ever needed another pair they were better cost there!

That said they supposedly come with a lifetime guarantee....if they need sharpening, they do them for free for you! But mine never have....little bug*ers have habit of diappearing at home home....wonder if they come with a lifetime guarantee against hubby nicking them for his engraving work!

i have slanted tweezers and think they are fab - i alsol have about 6 other pairs but they dont cut it like y slanted ones

I've got the pink Tweezerman ones, and some silver Solingen ones. Clients swear that tweezing is less painful with the Tweezerman ones - bizarre but true!

Yep, definately slanted Tweezermans are the best...in my opinion:)

I also have pink Tweezerman's LOL! Fab to see how popular they are, always knew they were good! I have got mine in the US as cheaper there - so if you knew someone who was going... So... if you weren't already sold?!! :smack: Linds x

Hi girls,, I dont post to much.

If you want a really decent pair Rubis Switzerland ||| I only use rubis, they really are top draw. once you use them, you will love them.

Heidi x

Latest posts

Back