White hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gel3101

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a client with 100% white hair. She would like some blonde highlights through it, I suggested maybe a bit darker but she wanted blonde.we put 1/2 9.03 mixed with base 9 with 20 vol peroxide and a flat 10 +20 vol ( alternate packs throughout. I did pre-soften first. very subtle result, hardly noticed. Am now thinking of doing 1/2 & 1/2 9.3 + 9.0. Will this work? All advice greatly received. Thanx G

Why don't u put highlights and flood it with base 9 looks really natural on white hair

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all, I have a client with 100% white hair. She would like some blonde highlights through it, I suggested maybe a bit darker but she wanted blonde.we put 1/2 9.03 mixed with base 9 with 20 vol peroxide and a flat 10 +20 vol ( alternate packs throughout. I did pre-soften first. very subtle result, hardly noticed. Am now thinking of doing 1/2 & 1/2 9.3 + 9.0. Will this work? All advice greatly received. Thanx G

Is it resistant hair? Need to drop to about an 8 really

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back