white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
hi, why is it that white tips break so easily, well they do for me. i can wear any other tips for months and there great. ive only had whites on for 3 days and so far have had 4 breakages. they seem to crack right along the edge of the tips. and the thumbs always go first. ?? does any one else have these problems ?

Hi Dianna!

Hmm... sounds strange. Are the white tips from the same company that you usually buy your tips from? I´ve used Creative Velocity tips, tips from www.fingernailtips.com( Raptor, Daisy cutter, Lotus) and white chevron tips from www.atyourfingertips.co.uk and never had problems with them cracking or splitting. This has on the other hand happened to me with some other tips that were obviously mede from a low quality of plastic, so it could be that,rather than the tips being white.
:) Lene

hi lene, all the tips are from star nails, but like i said all the others iv'e never had a problem with, so i dont now what it is. x

Weird indeed. Afraid I can´t think what might be the problem then:confused:

:) Lene

Hi ya, i regularly have this problem when i do my own too, i did do a thread about it a while ago and had some good responses from it if you do a search it should come up x

Latest posts

Back