Who can train me on ARASYS III please????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beatrice

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thank for taking the time to read my post. I am still a novice here and I need all your help and feedback before I go mad.
I had a baby last August and my co made redundant while on mat leave, I have decide to set up my own business at home, converting one of the barns outside, we live in a farm. I don't know what the traffic is going to be but I am going to invest hugely in advertising on local magazines, papers, leaflets, and there is the word of mouth-of course- though I must say am not very good at networking with mums etc.. I am friends who i want to be with, not one of those that chitchats in the school playground for hours am afraid. Now, I need your advice in how to promote it and how to hopefully make it a success, all my savings are going into this project.
The idea came round my head when after I had my second child I dieted hard and lost weight quickly, my skyn though needs reshaping and tightening! I used to use the arasys machine at a tanning salon and pay for treatments before i went on holiday or when I felt too flabby.. I decided to purchase the machine for me and for this business. How lucky I thought I was when I was about to call the rep and buy it from the co itself found a link for a second hand one, half the price, but no instructions or manual. What is your advise please? Turn on all the start buttons and there are lights but I have not got a clue on how to operate it!!! Placed the sponge and the metal plates with the strap on my stomach and nothing happens, the sponges are wet and am making sure that the knobs are on correctly, I contacted the dealer that sold it and he says that they test all the equipment they sell.. I am a bit worried to be honest, 2k just like that and now I can't use it!!
Please your comments very much appreciated as usual:cry:

hi

i used to work in an inch loss clinic a few years ago. i just through away all my notes which is a pest.

my memory isn't the best from having a baby and being pregnant again but from what i remember you need to have the + and -, one on each.

Once you've placed the two plates in the sponges under the band on your stomach, have them next to each other. get the + and - wire and place one on each.

do the same with the next set of plates, place the plates above the first two then the + and - have to be in the same order as the ones below. if that makes sense.

everything has to be symmetrical. so if you were to place the pads on your legs, arms the + and - would have to match on each arm

once the all plates and wires are connected turn the machine on, keeping all the knobs off, then slowly turn them up

hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks Carron for your message, I will try just as you described and let you know, Nothing was felt when I had just the one plate placed, will try it this other way. There are black and red wires in each channel-if that makes sense- the + and - but I thought it would be just like a normal faradic where you can choose how many areas or channels to have on? thanks for your advice x:hug:

Yes, thats what it was, black and red wires. I wasn't to sure if your machine had that.

The plates work in pairs. So if you were to have 4 plates on the stomach. the two on the bottom would have the wires coming from knob one the top 2 plates would have the wires coming from knob 2.

it doesn't matter what side the +/- but as long as you keep it symmetric. so the two plates on the right could have the red wire and the two on the left the black wires.

i hope that makes sense. its so annoying i threw my notes out. it was the proper instruction manual with my drawings included!!!

let me know how you get on with that

Carron, thank you so much for your trainning notes.. I am now going to start doing everything you said, see if it works..i will keep you posted, thanks honey:hug:

Latest posts

Back