Who is watching Big Brother tonight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How on earth can Lee think he's done absolutely nothing wrong in leading Casey on? The boy's completely deluded!

I know, he just doesn't get it does he? As if you start jumping into bed with your "friend". He didn't do that with Luisa did he? He's just a prat and is trying to worm his way out if it. He'll probably be in OK mag next week declaring undying love to Jasmine!
Casey is finally realising how pathetic she looks in letting him back in her bed again. I certainly wouldn't be telling her that her mum and dad won't be embarrassed by her either! I'd be mortified if she was my daughter!

How can they say 'your parents will be proud'?? Mortified more like. Ashamed.
I'm sure I saw lee's mum saying she was proud of him. Stupid woman, he's either got a mental problem or he's so far up his own backside he's suffocating

How can they say 'your parents will be proud'?? Mortified more like. Ashamed.
I'm sure I saw lee's mum saying she was proud of him. Stupid woman, he's either got a mental problem or he's so far up his own backside he's suffocating

What exactly is his mum proud of?! That he's a player with a massive ego?!

Just watched last nights... Lee Ryan. .. words fail me. He's either backed himself so far in to a corner that he thinks attack is the best form of defence... he's either in denial. .. or he's ridiculously thick. Either way he's revolting. He was so lucky he didn't have to come out to a crowd.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just watched last nights... Lee Ryan. .. words fail me. He's either backed himself so far in to a corner that he thinks attack is the best form of defence... he's either in denial. .. or he's ridiculously thick. Either way he's revolting. He was so lucky he didn't have to come out to a crowd.

I thought it was a cop out that he didn't get the baying booing crowd - that was what he was most scared of too!

He deserved it more than anyone! Mind you he's so flipping ignorant or arrogant, he'd have still argued that he didn't do anything. It's the age of him that makes his behaviour worse. He's not a boy, he's a grown man! Oooooh the slim ball!!!

Lee is gross, the man is so far up his own backside he will never feel he should be accountable for his actions, I bet his ex's will say, he always blamed them for his bad behaviour!

I'm gobsmacked that two very good looking independent women would have any interest in him, he's a has been and quite frankly ugly inside and out! If Jasmin or Casey think they will ever change a man like that they're very much mistaken - he needs a wide berth!

Vile, vile, vile man - lol!!!

apparently Casey's mum goes in tonight and starts shouting - not sure who at tho I can't wait to watch it!!!! x

Just catching up, blue were hilarious!!!
Can't wait for tonight after just watching clip of Casey's mum, all lee could say was don't think your mums my biggest fan!! Nah really!
Although massive huge respect to dappy for jumping off his seat and grabbing Ollie after his mum and sister left! Didn't like him but he's definately gone up in my estimations for that! Poor Ollie 😞

Big brother fb page posted yesterday if you fancy a look. Awkward is not the word! Yay to Caseys mum! Big Brother | Channel 5

Oooooh. These last few episodes have been the best so far. I honestly don't know what they see in Lee. They could do so much better. He's nothing to look at and it's disgusting the way he keeps picking at his nose and biting his nails. He is nasty.

Oooooh. These last few episodes have been the best so far. I honestly don't know what they see in Lee. They could do so much better. He's nothing to look at and it's disgusting the way he keeps picking at his nose and biting his nails. He is nasty.

Oh I know he's sooo annoying constantly biting and picking isn't he! I don't know how the others can just sit there with him doing it! id be shouting at him to stop! Actually id be voted out first coz id be shouting at them all for one annoying thing or another hahahaha

So nice to see an episode without any fighting tonight. Gonna be interesting to see who wins!

Last nights episode was so funny, with all the questions. Is nice to see them all having a great time and getting on. Jim, Dappy & Ollie are my too 3. But Luisa I'm beginning to like !!!

Latest posts

Back