Who spray tans you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My colleague sprays me and I spray her :)

You're welcome hun, wasn't sure whether you would think i was waffling on about a load of rubbish lol but glad you're going to give it a go - if you work out a better way to spray yourself let me know because it's always good to have extra help from others especially if it makes things easier to do. Good luck with it, will you let me know how you get on?

Sorry for the delay Nadine last week got crazy so I've only just sprayed myself tonight-it was an interesting experience! Well what can I say...I forgot to print out your directions but could remember most of it combined with "what the heck lets go for it!" lol I definitely found the back and the legs the hardest to do but this maybe because my legs were the starting point. They're looking a bit patchy but I'm hoping with practice that will improve. Your techniques were great for the back, by the 2nd coat (I did two light coats just incase!) I think I'd mastered the art of twisting my body :-D I've still got the guide colour on but will let you know how it turns out once I shower in the morning. For now I'm just so happy to be brown with my own solution :)

Thank you so much for your help so far x
Ps I'm hoping to put a pic on the "let's see your tan" thread so keep an eye out.

My mum or hubby does mine if they are not available then my I do it myself. But I do my legs first.

My other half spray tans me also and not always successfully...

I've had "go faster" stripes down my arms and last weekend I had one tanned foot and one casper the ghost foot... Thank god, I had some sun shimmer spare! hahaha :)

I am just freshly tanned by my husband this evening ! He does a fab job much better than my friend who is a trained tanner but uses way too much solution.
Can't actually believe how good he is !

I trained my boyfriend to do me and now he's really good !! :)

The boyfriend.... He's brill!!!!:Love:

My partner or my mum, they also do my waxing lol :0 xx

Usually my hubby but once i let my 8 yr old daughter spray me & my 6 yr old daughter dried me. The tan was definitely dodgy but their squeals of delight were priceless!!! x

Love that Jules! I trained my flatmate last night and he was really good! Yes, he!!! He's gay and was actually really getting into doing it properly bless him, I just stripped off with wild abandon and gave the poor bloke a heart attack! I had to explain that he couldn't actually spray my boobs without looking at them! haha, scarred for life!!! xxx

I can't spray myself I've tried and it's a disaster! A while ago there was a thread about tanning yourself with a tip of pouring some tan solution in a foamer (i used an empty Nouvatan foam applicator) and tan yourself that way. It works a treat so I do this now, I get who ever is around at the time to do in between my should blades :)

I tan myself... Took a little too get used to but now it's pretty easy... My husband will occasionally spray me... And he's fantastic... I haven't even given him a bit of training...

My boyfriend will usually do my back but when he is at work or not able to tan me a use a foam paint roller that I bought at a home supply store. It's a small roller meant for doing edging but it has a long handle on it so I can reach between my shoulder blades. It world pretty good. I use Fake Bake cream with it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

I have a friend that was my model when I did the course, she does pretty well, in time she will be better. I dont know if I could trust my husband to do it (bad experience many years ago with an over the counter tan lol) but that would be so convenient! Maybe one day :) (in winter maybe lol)
Tan yourself!? wow! I dont think i would even try! How do you get your back?

I trained my hubby to do mine as I was too picky when paying for one or getting a friend who is trained to do one. Because I've trained him to do it how I like to do them my tans are perfect ! Think he actually enjoys it too lol xx

My fiancé does mine, he's quite good! He's paints those little model things so he's quite a perfectionist lol xxx

My mum does mine. Trained her up as soon as I got my gun and tent lol. She's pretty good but always oversprays my underarms. Doesn't seem to understand how not to overlap too much. Bless her. Good ol mum always comes in handy x

my best friend sprays me I spray her and talk through it with her and then she sprays me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

My husband does mines - he is quite good x

My other half does mine then I spray him. He's pretty good, sometimes my hands are a little 'over done' but apart from that its fab!

Latest posts

Back