who's going to excel ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
HI Guys

Just wonderd who is going to excel and which days your going, is any one staying overnight? if so which night ?:biggrin:

I am going and I am quite close to you. I am thinking of going on the Sunday
jac extreme said:
HI Guys

Just wonderd who is going to excel and which days your going, is any one staying overnight? if so which night ?:biggrin:

It would be nice if some of us could meet up, what do you think?

I'm going - either Sunday or Monday. It would be really nice to meet up with some other geeks...... This is my first trade show - I'm v. excited!!!

Yvette
xx

Me and hubby are taking full advantage of Excel by having someone look after the girls and going on shopping in London on Saturday, then stay at hotel and more shopping at excel on sunday...then back to reality. We don't get the chance to spend time alone together much so we are both really looking forward to it, and his love of nails is growing day by day. I caught him practicing his telephone manner the day and as i pretended to be a potential client he went on to tell me that your nails are jewels and not tools, i was very impressed. see you all there xxx

I am going up on the sunday and will be in the geek lounge looking out for you all
x

I shall be there on Tuesday.

By the way, GMG says there will be a Geek Lounge at ExCel this year, so that's the perfect place to meet your fellow geeks (if you don't bump into some of us on the way round that is!).

I am going on the Sunday night and staying in the Holiday in on site.

I am entering the Novice comp, but I already know I have no chance as my model's nail beds are too short. I'm going to enter relaxed knowing this and just gain some experience.

I am a bit gutted though, it seems a bit pointless showing myself up like that.

You may meet me in a near by bar!!!

P.S. I can't wait to see Karen Noodle, the kitten. Soo cute watch you don't step on her!! :wink2:

Im going both sunday and monday with my sis-in-law so would love to meet up with any fellow geeks! Just let me know where and when!!

I am going on the Sunday to have a good look round and on the Tuesday to hear some of the top people discuss gels, airbrush and of course the Sweet Smile Line - it would be brilliant to meet other geeks.

I'm going Sunday for shopping and Monday for some seminars. I'm also booked in for a free Chardonnay treatment at the Spa Monday pm - will be fab after all the chaos! Can't wait!

Bryony said:
I'm going Sunday for shopping and Monday for some seminars. I'm also booked in for a free Chardonnay treatment at the Spa Monday pm - will be fab after all the chaos! Can't wait!

Hhrrmp! Didnt know there was free Chradonnay on offer!!

I'm gonna be there every day!!! Shop and help out mates on the Christrio stand on Sunday, seminars on Monday and more helping til Tuesday when I fly back home!!!

Hope to see you all there

Im going on Sunday and taking my guinea pig with me! shes only interested in the fit blokes getting a spray tan though! lol. I will be wearing my geek t-shirt done by Laystar.....see you all there x

RedAdmiral said:
Hhrrmp! Didnt know there was free Chradonnay on offer!!

I don't think you'll be wanting to drink this - It'll be slathered over my body!!!:lick:

One of the areas is a fully functioning spa, where you can book in and get a free treatment. Go to www.professionalbeauty.co.uk for details. Not sure if they'll be all booked up by now but worth a try for free pampering!

Tis Sunday for me too peeps,
Cant wait to give the 'old plastic' an outing, not mine you understand... Other Half will be treating me for my birthday :wink2:
Oh, I will also be bringing a friend along, dunno what for .. she keeps wittering on something about some competition thingy, tut! I dunno
:eek: :wink2: :lol: :Scared:

Oh Glors im gonna miss you AGAIN !:irked:

We are going on the Monday - as we do not need to purchase alot, apart from a few Creative bits of course - so do leave us some eh !:wink2:

We're taking full advantage of the seminars and hopefully will be able to get some good positions at the stands to watch all the demos !

hope to meet you soon hun :hug: it'l be just the excuse i need to go to the next one !

Have a good day

kx

Glorsclaws said:
Tis Sunday for me too peeps,
Cant wait to give the 'old plastic' an outing, not mine you understand... Other Half will be treating me for my birthday :wink2:
Oh, I will also be bringing a friend along, dunno what for .. she keeps wittering on something about some competition thingy, tut! I dunno
:eek: :wink2: :lol: :Scared:

me and my hubby rob are going to london on saturday, we are dumping the 3 boys on the inlaws(woohoooooooooooooooo)
and staying in a hotel for the night :Kissing: :hug: :Love: .......( :irked: )
then i will be dragging him around excel with his trusty plastic flexible friend :lol: we have not been away on our own scince the boys (and the inlaws have never had the boys :twisted: )

See you guys on the Monday, but you won't see me cos I'm only 3' 2"!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
See you guys on the Monday, but you won't see me cos I'm only 3' 2"!!!

Ahhh bless you Sassy!! I am only 4'11", so I might just see you down there :)

Will deffinatley be going on the Sunday, maybe Monday!

I'm going on Sunday can't take a day off on on Monday tempting though.
I've booked four sessions
1) 3d nail art, 2) how far you can go in nails 3) doug schoon and 4) GMG
FREE LEARNING COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll probably be there all day so I'm bring a packed lunch, a good book/bible for the long train ride and a couple of drinks. Spending money is such thirsty work.
I'm interested in buying a nail station, any recommendations?

Latest posts

Back