who's going to excel ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were going too on Sunday and staying at the hotel.
What shall we do those of us without a T Shirt??
How do I get one ? or shall I wear a Badge ?

Ruby

I'm going Sunday, staying overnight and going again on Monday. I've booked a few seminars and theres loads i want to check out. I hope you all have a fab time!!!

How will we know who is who? I will have Red Admiral on my badge but I usually pin it my trousers as one year I was watching a demo and they reffered to me by name - it was so strange -

What will happen when we enter the Geek Lounge? cos I know I'll walk in, get embarresed and walk out again!!

sunday for me peeps - travelling with FUNKYFINGERS10.

Anyone got a prof beauty gold card?? I got one with my subsciption says something about a VIP area??

Cant wait!!!!

Yes I have a Prof Beauty gold card too - not too sure what they mean by the VIP area though - it may be more clear when we get there!!!!

I have a VIP invitation for the first time (which is nice) and I'll be there on the Sunday.

MINKUS said:
Anyone got a prof beauty gold card?? I got one with my subsciption says something about a VIP area??

Yep. I've got one too. Last year there was a lounge for Gold cards holders, free champers I believe (didn't have card then so couldnt get in!), but if I remember rightly after the show a couple of people had been a bit miffed as the champers had run out! Think they also had plush looking chairs/sofas - great for resting those tired tootsies!

You cant get a gold card if you live outside of the UK!
I now think back to the days when I had one and could use it to get free champers.....................(LOL!)

mayb one of you will sneak a glass out for me!!

RedAdmiral said:
mayb one of you will sneak a glass out for me!!
:lol:

This will be my first ever Excel - or any beauty exhibition at all, in fact -and I would soooooo love to meet any nail geeks/techs lol!!! I will be there Sunday and hopefully Monday too.

I have just done my CND foundation course and need to get started - I am in total ignorance as to what happens at these events etc. and feel so lonely.

I know that I am not the only newcomer here but would love to gain knowledge and exchange ideas etc. and meet any other newcomers that feel as 'in the dark' as I do.

Look forward to meeting lots of you :hug: - am soo excited!!!!!

Glorsclaws said:
Tis Sunday for me too peeps,
Cant wait to give the 'old plastic' an outing, not mine you understand... Other Half will be treating me for my birthday :wink2:
Oh, I will also be bringing a friend along, dunno what for .. she keeps wittering on something about some competition thingy, tut! I dunno
:eek: :wink2: :lol: :Scared:

I will be there on Sunday too.............. will be bringing a mate and her partner..... lol...... she thinks she is shopping till she is dropping......little does she know she is doing a supermarket sweep, for her shopping because she will be locked in a room full of Nail Techs and then will end up with a nice set of odd nails lol......... red one hand and french the other hand........... well better not tell her that xxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I will be there on Sunday too.............. will be bringing a mate and her partner..... lol...... she thinks she is shopping till she is dropping......little does she know she is doing a supermarket sweep, for her shopping because she will be locked in a room full of Nail Techs and then will end up with a nice set of odd nails lol......... red one hand and french the other hand........... well better not tell her that xxx

lol!! :lol: i'll have my fingers crossed for ya Ruth and all you other geekios brave enough to compete :)
im gonna be there all 3 day.... ya must pop along to the ezflow stand to say a coolio hellio!! :cool: ;)

Jess
xox

Thanks Jess xxxxI will also be there on Monday and Tuesday lol.............. I took time out from nails at the Salon to see nails at the show,busmans holiday for me........... So yes Jess , coffee brake is a must babe xxxx

so I am gonna make full use of the Geek lounge and the Geek stand lol............

ah i cant make excel this time........it's our daughters 18th :biggrin: ..just wanted to say have a fab time and good luck to all those who are competing :hug: xxxx

I can't make it either, GUTTED!!!! We've already overspent on the wedding so I can't really afford to go! I will have to save up for next time and I'm promising myself it will be a whole weekend of nails!!!You lot have fun and good luck to all those entering!

Hope to meet up with some of yous as I'll be there sunday too and it looks as though nearly everyones going to be there sunday.

Happy shopping,

Im gonna be there on Sunday too, Gloria hope to meet up with you this time hun, missed ya last year, too busy shopping me thinks. Geek lounge a brilliant idea and no doubt will be showing my face. Too chicken to enter the comps, so maybe next year, just stick to what I do best and shop

Seems as if everyboby is going to be there and I am not sure how everyone is going to cope with talking to each other face to face, as we are all used to using this site. Maybe that is the reason for the geek lounge, they have probably set up keyboards so you can text across the table. Joking aside though I will be entering the nail comp and trying not to look out of place with my set as all these top techs are making me feel a little inadequate.

Lol. I won't have that prob coz only 4'11 anyway so geeks will only see the top of my head!!!!!!

I'll be there on the Sunday but travelling down on the Saturday(v early!) If anyones about on Saturday, I'm travelling down with Liz Massam but she gonna be at ramada hotel at the competition workshop(educators only:irked: with Danny Haile) Not sure she'll allow me to wander the streets of the smoke alone........ all those shops an all:twisted: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure you won't feel inadequate at all, lots of us on here really admire the competitors coz we tooo chicken to have a go. We'll all be rootin'for you doll, so when you look up from your table if yousee a geek you'll know we're crossing bitz for you!!:wink2: :wink2:
Sure you be fine

Debz xx
zpocock said:
Seems as if everyboby is going to be there and I am not sure how everyone is going to cope with talking to each other face to face, as we are all used to using this site. Maybe that is the reason for the geek lounge, they have probably set up keyboards so you can text across the table. Joking aside though I will be entering the nail comp and trying not to look out of place with my set as all these top techs are making me feel a little inadequate.

Latest posts

Back