Who's your website with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email Ruth and she'll give you the full list :) ([email protected])

I think we've done over a hundred sites now! :eek:

Absolutely shop around. Some people like a pre-made site the likes of Vistaprint offer, some prefer a more bespoke site a designer would provide. Similarly some people have sites that never really change and don't need a "content management" aspect like Ruth's sites provide.

Check out there's some longevity in whomever is doing it for you though- read plenty of stories recently about designers and companies disappearing and leaving people in the lurch.

Last edited:
Email Ruth and she'll give you the full list :) ([email protected])

I think we've done over a hundred sites now! :eek:

Absolutely shop around. Some people like a pre-made site the likes of Vistaprint offer, some prefer a more bespoke site a designer would provide. Similarly some people have sites that never really change and don't need a "content management" aspect like Ruth's sites provide.

Check out there's some longevity in whomever is doing it for you though- read plenty of stories recently about designers and companies disappearing and leaving people in the lurch.

Could you provide me with some links to sites you have created?

I take the email Ruth for was Ruths sites?!

Thankyou.

Ruth has an exhuastive list- I've not. I'm happy to show you some examples if you email me, but I don't really want to post them on here without peoples permission :)

Last edited:
Hi all i had/have a website with vistaprint, had it over a year now, but feel what i am paying is to much, it is costing me 15.00 pounds a month i am sure there are better ones out there, i have at the moment suspended the site while i make my mind up to continue with them or set a new site up over the weekend.

I do not own my domain with vista so would need to get that sorted to, just wondering who you use, and how good they are?

Try WIX a free publishing platform, ive have some friends tried this xx

Imagine my reaction when they told me that's how much it would cost!
It has to be both retail and trade facing, talk to our client database, our invoicing system and our inventory control system too.
It's a complete end to end e-commerce solution.
We're putting all the building blocks in place now, at the start of our journey, so that we can grow big and fast.
I had to have a lie down with a damp flannel on my head in a darkened room for an hour, and the cost of it has woken me up in the night!

Ruth salon alchemy serious I don't know how she kept her cool with the ridiculous ways I described what I needed she needs knighted haha really worth giving her a mail most technical computery people don't have the patience for silly questions etc she was really helpful.

I've just also done mine with Ruth from Salon Alchemy as well (Carl from Verve did the graphics for me) and I'm really happy with them both.

Ruth has been super helpful and it's pretty easy to edit and I think it looks great.

We can't shout out loud enough about Ruth Mills, this lady goes above and beyond what any other web designer has done for us in the past.

We can't shout out loud enough about Ruth Mills, this lady goes above and beyond what any other web designer has done for us in the past.

Echo this completely, Ruth is fab as is Carl at Verve for the graphics.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back