Why CND training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahMS

Reaction score
Hi

I'm confusing myself looking at all of the training. I want to be able to offer the best and so know I need to access some good training.

A lot of people rate CND - can anyone offer some advantages and disadvantages of completing the CND training over others such as salon training, next step beauty etc.

Thanks

next step beauty i would personally avoid. I did mine with them and i learnt more myself and through other nail techs, than there and also did my nail art course with them and i ended up demonstrating 4 designs and i didn't learn anything.
x

CND are international and have won probably hundreds of awards for their training both here and abroad. It's expensive, but it's worth every penny. I have never seen a post on here complaining about the quality of CND training (there have been posts from people who have been conned into training supposedly from CND but on further research turns out they were not accredited trainers)

Hi

I'm confusing myself looking at all of the training. I want to be able to offer the best and so know I need to access some good training.

A lot of people rate CND - can anyone offer some advantages and disadvantages of completing the CND training over others such as salon training, next step beauty etc.

Thanks

I have just booked myself on begginers course with acrylics with them, and also planning on booking with shellac + other courses what they have. What are you thinking of doing? X

I've learned from day 1 with CND. Yes my training has been expensive but It's incredibly comprehensive and I've never felt underprepared with clients and my tutor has always been on hand to answer questions post course.

X

I've learned from day 1 with CND. Yes my training has been expensive but It's incredibly comprehensive and I've never felt underprepared with clients and my tutor has always been on hand to answer questions post course.

X

Have you completed yours? Which one have you done? I recieved the coursework book and dont know where to start . Really looking forward to it.

I have. Started 2 years ago and did beginners, spa mani, spa pedi, art and style, perfect polishing, L&P and finally did my Master Painter last September. I managed to do them all in days that suited me and my clients are confident that my training has been A1 x

I have. Started 2 years ago and did beginners, spa mani, spa pedi, art and style, perfect polishing, L&P and finally did my Master Painter last September. I managed to do them all in days that suited me and my clients are confident that my training has been A1 x

So when you started with nails, were you a complete begginer like me? Im starting mine soon, I have also put in my diary other courses like Manicure, Pedicure, French etc to work towards the master (in L&P) which is in August I believe, do you think thats too soon? I know myself and i think i can handle it. Then planning on doing Shellac in July too, where I have a free month of doing nothing.

CND training is all based on facts. The information that you are given will of been completed researched and verfied before it is then taught to you. You can not learn in one day how to apply a L&P ( acrylic) nail, with knowing the full background abou the products you are using. You should always be taught about the nail structure, the contra-indications and product knowledge before even touching the nail with a product.
CND training is by far the King of training.

Cnd are the rolls Royce of nails, I'm doing my training with them and they are fantastic!!

Latest posts

Back