Window decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
I've eventually managed to get someone to come out to do my window. Its a large window on the first floor of a hairdressers.

I will have my logo taking up about 1/6th of the space and also the gerard's logo in the corner.

I thought the rest of the space could have bullet points of the treatments that I do.

As I do a lot of treatments I don't know what to go for, I don't want it to look messy or crowded.

would like to say something like

• gerard's body and face spa treatments
  • massage
  • reflexology
  • crystal therapy
  • facials
don't know if I should have my website in it, or the hairdresser's telephone number or if I should mention training.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, would appreciate any advice. eek! :eek:

oh, and can I have answers tonight as would like to get it sent off to the window-man before I flounce off to Swansea tomorrow.

thanks geeks xxx

Definately need your contact number and website on their and your website is fab so you definately want people to look at that. I think like you said keep it simple so something like
* your logo
* contact number
* website
* and then bullet point what you do so it makes it very easy for quick reading

Make sure your contact number is big and if your in the yellow pages put a little yellow pages logo as alot of people who see an advert dont have time to note the number then dont know where to find it

Hope this helps! let me know how you get on as im upstairs in a hairdressers and im interested in getting something like this done. Is it expensive?

Hi,
I too would definatly put your website address on your window with contact tel number, and your bullet points.
x:hug:x

we put an offer on ours and it worked a treat.

get's people to go to our website to get an introductory discount. they leave their email address, get their voucher and we can keep in contact with them - brilliant.

email me if you want more deets.

Brend x

Latest posts

Back