Work hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hi, I do a lot of nails and have long hair, nearly waist length and its thick with layers. I'm sick of tying it up as by the end of the day I get a really sore head. How do you wear yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you plait it? I find I don't get headaches if my hair is plaited.

Yeah but just normal ones. But then because of the layers after half an hour they start to stick out and look bad.

Cut your hair to remove the layers??

I hold mine with a bulldog type clip at the back so that it doesn't fall forwards. I don't get a ponytail headache this way x

Try clipping up the sides cos those are usually the problems ;-) use a bulldog clip both sides together - u shouldn't get a headache and Ur hair will stay out the way. Win win! No need to cut it!

Yeah I like the bulldog clip idea. I need a super long one as the smaller one I just bought is to small and my hair still comes down my neck. I could never cut it. It's my pride and joy (apart from when I'm at work). Thanks for the help guys :)

Or just plait the two sides and clip them at the back. You could then lift the bulk of the hair through where they join. Lots of options to make it look pretty as well as practical. :)

Latest posts

Back