Working from home address ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the beauty box

Reaction score
hi

just a quick question to you guys who work from home

i was just wondering if you include your address on your promo material or just a tel num and email or website address

thanks xx :)

hi

just a quick question to you guys who work from home

i was just wondering if you include your address on your promo material or just a tel num and email or website address

thanks xx :)

i have a business from home i put my address,mobile number,website.

but on my address i leave my house number off so i just put the road and is the same on my website.

i was worried someone would just turn up etc.

yes i was thinking the same they may think i have a comercial property and just turn up, but on the other hand if you dont put your address they wont no where about you are and might not call to book :eek: xx thanks for your reply

havent had any problem doing it like that so far.. if you put your street name, town, postcode they still know where you are. just not your house number.

i culd imagine someone turning up when i was in my pajamas or something so was only way i could think of. :)

it is a good idea think i will do the same xx

I live in a village so I just put @ Claypole, Newark, Notts. I dont put house number, street or postcode or home phone

I work from home but what i do is put the street i live in and the postcode but not my house number.

thank you i will do the same as you guys :) xx

I work from home and I advertise my house number and full contact details. If someone turns up sans appointment and I'm not in uniform I apologise and take them to the salon. However, as I'm pretty much fully booked every day I seem to spend my entire life in uniform anyway!

Good question :green: I often wondered what to do about this in the beginning.

In the end it was my insurance broker and the phone book people who advised me to omit my house number. They said someone could phone me & if I don't answer, think I'm not home and come and burgle me. :eek:
Now that is worse case scenario of course. Plus working from home means I'm home A LOT anyway!

Still, to be safe I omit my house number but have all other details down.

What do you guys do about home phone numbers? Do you have a business line and a home line?

thas a good point joli xx

Latest posts

Back