Working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie_Meehan

Let's make everyone beautiful!!
Reaction score
I just started doing my courses and passing them all so far only 4 more to do witch I'm feeling really positive about :) I want to know how to build my clients up would it be best to try and work in a salon or work from home I have a baby who only 3 months can any one help or know any where around Ipswich/ Felixstowe that hire chairs or rooms out ? Xx

Hollie☀️

Hi Hollie! Congrats on passing your courses ;) What level are your qualifications? If they are NVQ level 2/3 then you have the option of being employed In a salon or spa. You could do it part time if you are ready to go back to work? Going self employed is great when you have a bubba but it is hard work getting clients. Lots of advertising and marketing but it's a great earner once you have clients! Have you thought about doing mobile beauty at all? Xx

there full diplomas as i payed for selected courses cause with a babe i didnt have time to do 6 -8 years in college doing hair and beauty and there only selected parts of beauty i was interested in i love hair you see :)im trying to bette myself for my family just not to sure what im gonna do once iv got them i only have 3 courses left then i go back to full time college to do hair dressing i wanna work but i want to study too :/ where to starts is where im struggling

Latest posts

Back