WORTH A Look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny3543

Reaction score
I have noticed that most techs on this site or not from the states. wasnt to sure if any of you guys have ever heard of this great nail tech, but i thought you guys might wanna have a look. she produces some of the most beautiful nails i have ever ever seen. def. worth a look. even has tutorials, her it is
http://www.christiesnails.com/index.htm

her art work is truley beautiful
simple but beautiful
she loves a lot of flowers.
i love the structure of her nails

Oh yea, Christie used to to be on here all the time. Havent seen her here in awhile though. Very talented lady.

Beautiful sets of nails. Obviously very gifted. Seeing this sort of thing is inspirational. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Used to love christies site but found nothing new on there for a long time, but its probably taken her a long time to write eveythign that she ahs on there.

I was just mesmerised.
So fabulosly done. Wow what talent.
Smile lines to die for.
Sherry

yeah.... her smile lines are to die for, whenever i do pink and white L&P they look so clumpy but I'm practicing I'm not going to give up someday i'll be as good as her.

she uses an electric nail file, thats how she gets perfect smiles !!

Thanks for posting the web address, I used to have it but accidently wiped it. Her work is spectacular and her tutorials are so easy to follow

Has anyone subscribed to her site? I wondered what her tutorials are like.

Her free hand is beautifull, and the nails. The competition ones are very hawaii!

Take care xx

i have they are excellent but if u dont have a e-file you cant do some of the techniques. She hasnt updated it it in a year though and its a yearly subscription. It excelent though:)

Christie is a very talented nail tech, truely inspirational.

Latest posts

Back