Would you like a Salon Pics 'group'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xhoniebunnyx

Hair, Beauty and SPMU
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm currently decorating my new beauty room at home and have been trying to find pics of other set ups (couch blankets etc) to get inspiration, with little success!

I'd love to see lots of pics in one place of fellow geek's salons and beauty rooms etc, to get some ideas.

Would anyone be interested in a group of this kind? We could give eachother feedback and share info on bargains and stuff. I personally would love to see this and cant wait to post some pics of mine when I finish to see what you guys think!

Forgive me if this already exists or is a silly idea!;)

Hi Guys,

I'm currently decorating my new beauty room at home and have been trying to find pics of other set ups (couch blankets etc) to get inspiration, with little success!

I'd love to see lots of pics in one place of fellow geek's salons and beauty rooms etc, to get some ideas.

Would anyone be interested in a group of this kind? We could give eachother feedback and share info on bargains and stuff. I personally would love to see this and cant wait to post some pics of mine when I finish to see what you guys think!

Forgive me if this already exists or is a silly idea!;)

Hiya, there is a really new thread called something like 'set ups-ill show you mine if you show me yours' there is loads of pics there :)

Hth's

Jo xxx
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

yes i think a group would be a fabulous idea! its always good to get inspiration, and as there is no search function within the pictures area, i think this would be great. xx

Latest posts

Back