Would you mind taking a look pls..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Hi all... what do you think?...

My sister had her toenails removed about 15yrs ago & has no nails on her big toes at all... so i read Gigi's thread about fashioning toenails & thought id try it for my sis... iv never sculpted before & my sis is thrilled after not having any for so many yrs... yes they are a bit small & wonky but it is my first attempt!! lol

toes.jpg
xxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Copy of tash toes.bmp
    98.8 KB · Views: 215
Can't open link. x

Kimmi Rocks said:
Can't open link. x

If you open the link in a new window it will work :wink2:

Very Nice, Looks so real:cool:

Looking good :wink2:

bekster123 said:
Hi all... what do you think?...

My sister had her toenails removed about 15yrs ago... so i read Gigi's thread about fashioning toenails & thought id try it for my sis... iv never sculpted before & my sis is thrilled after not having any for so many yrs... yes they are a bit small & wonky but it is my first attempt!! lol

bmp%5B1%5D.gif

xxxxxxxxxx

I think you`ve done a fab job - I can`t sculpt - so I`m no expert - but if you hadn`t told me they weren`t real - I`d have thought they were!!!

Your sister`s lucky to have you (and your lucky to have her to practice on (in the nicest possible way).:wink2:

They look brilliant Becki, well done ~ What a difference it will make to her if she hasnt had any for 15 years, I bet your sister is eyeing up peep toe shoes now!
KxXx

Well i think you have done a great job! As nemotail said she will be wearing her open toed sandals whatever the weather, wanting to show them off.

Now if she was my sister she would have to owe me big time!!:wink2: :)

I'm sure she is thrilled with those new nails.

Even if it is only a temporary fix for special occasions, it will make her feel so much nicer and more feminine and she can buy some pretty sandals to go with them. well done.

looking good, i bet she was thrilled with the new look.xx

I think they look great... really natural and the nail art is cute too :) Well done, I am not surprised your sister is pleased with them .. you did good ;)

wow! i think they're ACE!!!
have you got a 'before' piccy???

i bet she's SOOOO happy!!!

They look great, my Mum has no nail on one of her fingers. She was asking me if I could make a nail for her, I wasnt really sure though. How do you stick it to skin?

they look lovely well done. xx

They look realy great , i bet she is thrilled, well done what a good job youv'e done.

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxx

I wouldn't have known they weren't real, they are great, and I love the art on them too. :lol:

Well done you, they look great. Bet youe sis is chuffed too

Please tell me where and how I can locate this thread by Gigi. I have done a search with no lick and started searching through Gigi's recent threads and then my hubby complained that I wasn't being sociable so some quick help please and then i can go and be socialble with him:rolleyes:

i would make them a tad bit longer, just to match the length of her other nails.

I have weird looking big toenails too! the dr removed the sides of my nails (lots of ingrowns) so they're VERY skinny... i make mine wider so they don't look anorexic.

Mrs.Clooney said:
Please tell me where and how I can locate this thread by Gigi. I have done a search with no lick and started searching through Gigi's recent threads and then my hubby complained that I wasn't being sociable so some quick help please and then i can go and be socialble with him:rolleyes:

http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/5419-missing-toe-nail.html?highlight=geeg+toe+sculpt

http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/19378-acrylic-toe-nails.html?highlight=geeg+toe+sculpt

here's a couple :)

(and ditto on the being sociable with hubby!!)

Latest posts

Back