Would you mind taking a look pls..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for all your reply's-

i know they are a bit short but i didn't want too much length incase she caught them putting on sandals etc... seeing as she hasn't had a nail there for soo long -& because they are applied with Gelbond I wasn't too sure how they would survive a knock or catch.

Will post a before pic if i still have it.

And a BIG thanks to Gigi for posting on the thread in the first place- if it wasn't for your excellence she would never have had them. :hug:
xxxxx

I think you've done a great job. Your sister must be really chuffed.

Just out of curiosity, how long would the sculpts last?

Hiya- when you first put it on it only lasts couple of hrs because it's applied onto oil not adhered- when she uses Gelbond to put her nail on then it will last a couple of days- the drier the skin on the toe the better the bond.

Geeg explains it in the thread link(the 1st one) above posted by twinkle toes

HTH's

xxxxx

nice looks reall....

They look great! Well done you :p

Personally, I think you are a star!! You will only improve and find out what you should do next time from experience. Well done.:)

well done, they look really good!

:) Thanks Becki you're a star! They look fab! Gonna copy and paste and show them to my sister! Looking forward to having a go!

They look magnificent. Love the nail art.

You should be proud of yourself. well done.

Sam

HI

SORRY FOR SOUNDING SILLY - who makes gelbond and where can i get it???

I have no big toe and want one now - now I know i can do it!

I think that its a lovely gesture to do that for your sister! Using your skills to make her feel better!

plus liking the art! :biggrin:

ok bit confused if she doesnt have toenails what do you stick the sculpt to??

well done becki - great job!! I bet your sister was thrilled!:D

Latest posts

Back