xmas leaflet advertising any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttynikki

Reaction score
hi, im sat here trying to think of something eyecatching for my advertising leaflets, as xmas is coming im sure there are plenty of people off to parties etc..
im still only charging £20 for a full set of l&p as i have only been doing this for 9 months so im trying to come up with something that people will look at and say 'ooh thats good!!' but also getting across the fact that im still 'training' without putting myself down!
so im turning to u fellow geeks now because i cant think of anything!!arghhh, so if anyone can help i would be eternally grateful
thanks!
nikki
ps im creative trained

im a graphic designer (do loads of ads a week!!) - if u want me to have a go, send me what words u want to use and ill see what i can do.

do you do leaflets???

hi claire, yes its leaflets im trying to think of, im rubbish at wording things!!
x

i was asking pinkchicnails

yeah claire - pm me with details etc ill see what i can do! xx

There was a post about this a few weeks ago hun. There were some good ideas. Try a search. Sorry to have missed you this morning, I was really pleased with that clients nails as well, would have liked to show off those ones :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.
If you type in wording or xmas advertising you should get a fair few posts to check out.

hi! pinkchicnails has come up with a gr8 design for me! but i shall have a look at other posts to see. i did try a search first but i only put in 'advertising'! sorry i didnt make it this morn! was doing some xmas shopping! was ur stringfellows party last nite? i saw ur other post, i thought it was tonight! Hmm my fault i think to the yummy wine i was drinking!
x
tamimac said:
There was a post about this a few weeks ago hun. There were some good ideas. Try a search. Sorry to have missed you this morning, I was really pleased with that clients nails as well, would have liked to show off those ones :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.
If you type in wording or xmas advertising you should get a fair few posts to check out.

nuttynikki said:
hi! pinkchicnails has come up with a gr8 design for me! but i shall have a look at other posts to see. i did try a search first but i only put in 'advertising'! sorry i didnt make it this morn! was doing some xmas shopping! was ur stringfellows party last nite? i saw ur other post, i thought it was tonight! Hmm my fault i think to the yummy wine i was drinking!
x

Are you going to share the design ideas then Nikki or is it a secret? lol! I could do with some inpiration if you have got some :)

hi! i could post it on here but im not very good with computer stuff!! ie dont know how to do it!! haha
xx
Nail FX said:
Are you going to share the design ideas then Nikki or is it a secret? lol! I could do with some inpiration if you have got some :)

You could always email it to geek who can upload it for you :D

(By the way, that isn't me because I'm not a premmie) :o

River

yeah nikki send it ans well put it on

x

How about

Junior Nail stylist
Special xmas and new year
promotional offer
full set of L&P Nails £20

Book now toavoid disspointment.
x

Wow That is really good you should get some business with that, if i saw advertised somewhere i would book.

its sooo fab u must be pleased, thanks for putting it on!

it looks great,
i could do with something like that too.
mine look so boring compared to yours, just plain and simple.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

you shouldnt be embarassed, you have a real talent there.

Latest posts

Back