xmas leaflet advertising any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks chick - im no good at taking compliments i just go bright red :o

i love designing though its the best job in the world ever!! im hoping to carry some design skills thru into nails (if i can) xx

Excellent, Rachel!! I agree, very talented. xxxx

hi pinkchicnails! i hope u dont mind me sharing this with all? i think u have done such a gr8 job, i am sooo pleased! cant thank u enough.
u have a gr8 talent!!!!!
xx

no probs - i dont mind at all. i've just finished my own flyers/aftercare advice l-lets/price lists/app cards etc will try get a piccy up if i can see what u think. xx

would love to see what u have done! ur an inspiration
x
pinkchicnails said:
no probs - i dont mind at all. i've just finished my own flyers/aftercare advice l-lets/price lists/app cards etc will try get a piccy up if i can see what u think. xx

Suzie.e said:
wow that's really cool!!
well done pinkchicnails - you should advertise your services on geekbay!!
good idea,
i would be one of the first customers.

jacqui said:
good idea,
i would be one of the first customers.

and me second please!!

Thanx 4 showing us, its fabulous!

wow! lovin it!!!!

It is very inspirational... I also think you would get lots of work if you wanted it on here ... I would love some work doing regarding a logo...

I wish I had such a tallent as I have to do loads of dtp work and its all basic stuff ... it must be so rewarding having an artistic flair :)

Suzie.e said:
wow that's really cool!!
well done pinkchicnails - you should advertise your services on geekbay!!

gonna put me on geekbay now - also got piccys of my stationery to upload as well as sum piccys of my nails! got a new mac (one that my camera works with) just gotta figure out how to upload! xx

OK ads in geekbay along with a piccy of my aftercare advice leaflets i've done (also incorporated a price list on the back as well)xx

nuttynikki said:
hi, im sat here trying to think of something eyecatching for my advertising leaflets, as xmas is coming im sure there are plenty of people off to parties etc..
im still only charging £20 for a full set of l&p as i have only been doing this for 9 months so im trying to come up with something that people will look at and say 'ooh thats good!!' but also getting across the fact that im still 'training' without putting myself down!
so im turning to u fellow geeks now because i cant think of anything!!arghhh, so if anyone can help i would be eternally grateful
thanks!
nikki
ps im creative trained

Can i just ask.....i have my creative foundation exam for l&p tomorrow and im gonna put my prices up to £30...i read ur charging £20, should i wait to put the prices up?

They look great Rachel- love the look of your aftercare leaflet any chance you could upload the pic's so we could get a closer look. Just a bit too far away to have a good nosy. :)

I like the idea of you doing my aftercare leaflets- i get soo bored spending hours on publisher trying to do my own stationary.

:hug:

ooh the dreaded publisher - we hate it in our industry! i can't use it!
i did mine in freehand and quark.
i got the orig artwork on my mac at home so ill PDF it and upload it when i get in for u. xx

pinkchicnails said:
i did mine in freehand and quark. Huh!!! :eek: :eek: Never heard of Quark. How cool to have the knowledge & talent to do that.

i got the orig artwork on my mac at home so ill PDF it and upload it when i get in for u. xx Thanks hun that would be wicked. :Love:
xxx

Rach, where have you been all this time !!!???

Your work looks really good. Will definately be contacting you.

River

bekster123 said:

quark is a design package - i use it all day everyday for putting my magazine together (i design a monthly ad mag) freehand is a bit like illustrator great for drawing images from scratch, i also use photoshop xx

hi! im charging £20 as im not totally confident yet, and i know they wont be completley 'perfect' i think its down to the individual and what your area charges. for me personally, i will charge £30 when i feel im more confident.
x
looby4444 said:
Can i just ask.....i have my creative foundation exam for l&p tomorrow and im gonna put my prices up to £30...i read ur charging £20, should i wait to put the prices up?

Latest posts

Back