Xmas Promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princesskate

Reaction score
Hey guys as it is only 15 weeks until xmas was just wondering if anyone has started thinking about xmas promotions and what you plan on doing?Xx :)

Vouchers are always a good start, nice as a present and a good impulse buy.

Worth thinking about getting them designed and printed (with a nice Xmas theme), along with the marketing stuff you'll need alongside them- leaflets posters etc.

Nice sales technique Carl...heheheheheheh

I am going to do a Winter Warming theme and push

hot stones
herbal compresses
ritual candle massage
chocolate wraps

I'm also going to do some special combos which I do every year and call them christmassey themes

such as

all that glitters
crystal tranquillity infused with reiki

all my clients look forward to my offers which last until February.

I haven't even thought of Christmas yet but will be making different packages up at different price points & calling them Christmassy names. Last year I think I had:

Christmas Ballble (deliberate spelling error)
Christmas Cracker
Christmas Beau (one for the men)
Mistletoe & Wine (grape based treatment)

Had a couple of others but can't remember off the top of my head

Iv announced gift vouchers for christmas are available and pamper party packages can be mixed and matched as a christmas prezzie. Closer to the time il do a monthly offer.

Hi,

I put package's together, to help people with gift's for christmas and alot book in between christmas and new year for the package's. I don't do offer's then busy enough not too hopefully lol.

Kerry

We actively market gift certificates - Christmasy ones we get specially made up and also like others, introduce Christmassy themed treatments with Cranberry and Ginger and that sort of things as well as hot stone and lava shell treatments. We also buy lots of Christmas promotions from the suppliers to retail which seems to work.

CND have done some wicked Xmas goodies this year. The next ads in Scratch will showcase them but they will also be on the S2 site as of Tues / Wed next week.:!:

Hope you have ordered lots this year Samantha! :lol:

A good Christmas promotion is a discount voucher for use in the New Year. For example if you spend over £25 in November / December in a single transaction you may get a 10% voucher to be used in Jan / Feb next year. It's a great way of rewarding loyalty and to encourage people to come back in the new year.

Mat

Latest posts

Back