Year of the Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Wow. What a freaking year it has been :D

Seems that a lifetime of our industry has come and gone; packed and rolled up into the ball of 365 days. With so much that has zipped past, what more is there to look forward to?

The beauty is that there is a geek load to look forward to. Yes: peace, love, personal and communal enrichment. But also a lot happening around here. This is the year the geeks go global :) . 2006 is the year of the geek :)

Remember that to err is nail tech, but to geek is Divine. Happy 2006 everyone.

Thank you all for making this the largest community of nail professionals. ever. period. (full stop).

- Mr. and Mrs. Geek.

and thank you for all the time and dedication you put into this site and the industry..my life as a nail tech really did begin the day i found this site and i thank you.

geeks rule xxx

Thank you to Sam and Mrs Sam - I will admit to being Divine.

Wishing you all a fabaronie 2006.

aw bless ya both...:hug: thanks for giving us our community to build upon....
here to loads more geeking in 2006!:D

J xoxo

Thank you for providing this site, which has given so many people with a passion for nails a place to be.......who have in turn revived my passion to create beautiful nails.

:) :)

Time after time I amaze at this fabulous site and the help and advise it never fails to give. This site has given me an abundance of knowledge from the 'creme de la creme' of the nail world. I have gained in confidence infinately thanks to all of the Wonderful Geek's.

THANK YOU EVERYONE X X

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for creating such a wonderful community. May everyone's wishes for 2006 come true. :Kissing:

thankyou so much Mr and Mrs Geek for this great site, without it i dont know where i would have been, but one thing for sure is i wouldnt be where i am now without you and this site.

Thankyou for making it possible for a bunch of passionate nail geeks to get together and share industry knowledge and experiences, where would all be without it. ( might have a cleaner house and a well fed husband and kids if the Nail Geek site was'nt around, but I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!):Love: :Love:

and thank-you for allowing us to be part of the most helpful and informative site for nail techs.

A site is just a site its the people on it that make it what it is :hug:
So Thanks to Samuel, Samantha, Gigi for all your time and effort and thanks to every geek who makes this site what it is the BEST :hug:

Sam this site is what every nail tech needs, alot of us work alone or used to ( including myself ) with no one to turn to if they had a problem or just needed advice, this site is like having your own personal teacher on hand 24/7, you need an answer you get one and usually damn quick too :D

I read alot of posts from new ones to the site and they ask questions etc then a few weeks later they are too giving the help and advice to other new geeks, and so the site grows along with the nail techs that gain the right help and advice and become the best nail techs.

That Sam is all down to your hard work and commitment to the nail industry in starting The Nail Geek Site :hug:

I for one applaud you and thank you for such a wonderful site :hug:

Happy New Year to you and your family Sam.

I'm personally celebrating 365 days of geeking as I joined last January.

I couldnt have achieved what I did without this fab site.

Thanks to all you lovely people out there :hug:

Happy New Year to you both - and all the fantastic Geeky people on this site. I have learnt so much this year from this site and I'm sure I wouldn't be where I am now without it and all the fantastic advice and support!! Thanks everyone and hope 2006 brings you all what you're looking for and lots of clients! Good luck and best wishes to everyone.

What a fantastic site this is - here's to Mr & Mrs Geek! xx

Happy New year Mr & Mrs Geek and thank you for the support and dedication that we ahve gained from this site with moe to come, we wouldnt be here without you
x

all the best to you both sam ans samantha....you two are the bee's and thank you so much samantha for putting up with all the time sam spends updating and adding to this brilliant site

all the best to sam and samantha and family and every other geek on here who has helped me along my merry way into the world of nails.

I have met some lovely peeps:hug: and feel so chuffed to be part of our little (ok so maybe its HUGE ) community !!

Heres to a rockin' 2006

amb x

SAM SAMANTHA

THANKS FOR A WICKED NAIL SITE AND ALL THE GEEKIN BEST FOR 2006 AND YEARS TO COME.:hug: XXX

well I'd like to add something new, except that it's all been said, there is nothing here I'd disagree with, and all of it comes from my heart to.
so thank you Sam and Samantha and everyone here who has added to the quality of this wonderfull site.
I hope you all have a happy, prosperous and peaceful 2006:hug::Love:

crazy'n'creative said:
Sam this site is what every nail tech needs, alot of us work alone or used to ( including myself ) with no one to turn to if they had a problem or just needed advice, this site is like having your own personal teacher on hand 24/7, you need an answer you get one and usually damn quick too :D

I read alot of posts from new ones to the site and they ask questions etc then a few weeks later they are too giving the help and advice to other new geeks, and so the site grows along with the nail techs that gain the right help and advice and become the best nail techs.

That Sam is all down to your hard work and commitment to the nail industry in starting The Nail Geek Site :hug:

I for one applaud you and thank you for such a wonderful site :hug:
Sam,

Caroline has summed this site up for me perfectly. THANK YOU AND TO SAMANTHA FOR GIVING YOU HER SUPPORT!

Latest posts

Back