Yell.com rudely pursuing me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean't no offence to any chinese people, blame Micky Flanagan!!
Ive just registered with telephone preference service, at the end it said ' great we will call you to discuss how we can help'. Aaaaaaargh! I'm sure will be worth it though.

did it? It never said that to me and it has stopped the calls.

I kept getting calls from some electrical company and then them leaving messages saying "we need to know if your premises are residential or commercial" but no more info. I googled the number and it sounds like it's a scam so if they call again I'm gonna give them some abuse.

But I haven't had anymore advertising people ring.

They've emailed me a confirmation so perhaps they won't call.

Forgot about PPI, the amount of texts I keep getting about that, oh and also my recent accident and I can claim. Ummm what accident?!!

Im registered with TPS and I still get cold calls :-(

Oh and another that I've had a few of recently, is a company claiming to be raising money to help terminally ill children, whilst helping small businesses advertise... Don't fricken guilt trip me!

I have done and got nowhere :-(

Oh and another that I've had a few of recently, is a company claiming to be raising money to help terminally ill children, whilst helping small businesses advertise... Don't fricken guilt trip me!

Lol...yes and I have had calls from a company working on behalf of "very hardworking NHS staff" and they wanted me to offer massage at a reduced price for a bit of advertising....like I want my diary full of massage day in and day out on the cheap

Um no ........ on yer bike!

PB
x

Lol not just me then!!

The yell guy is very very good at keeping you on the phone until he's had enough and hangs up. Next time he rings I need to be prepared!

I did say I'm not in business anymore, his answer: oh ill take your free listing down then!! Grr he's got an answer for everything. I suppose f-off should cover it!

Lol not just me then!!

The yell guy is very very good at keeping you on the phone until he's had enough and hangs up. Next time he rings I need to be prepared!

I did say I'm not in business anymore, his answer: oh ill take your free listing down then!! Grr he's got an answer for everything. I suppose f-off should cover it!
Next time he rings, hang up on him!!

I used Yell last year and it did not help really, I used to run my own website which I had designed and it went well. I decided to use Yell instead because I wanted to use my time doing treatments rather than search engine optimization but I found it hugely frustrating to rely on someone else to make changes to my site and usually it took so long to change that it was time to make changes again ( Special Offers, new pictures etc) I also expected the website to be more professional than mine but I was mistaken, So many spelling errors and really boring. In the end I just gave up getting any further changes made.

Can you tell that I am disenchanted? Contract ends this month. Yaaay.

I had someone call me to say I am owed money from an accident I had been in a year before. I told her I had not been in an accident and she argued with me. Told me that her records state that I had, the cheek.

I may try answering the phone in a foreign language. LOL I have recently been telling cold callers that I am not working at the moment so don't need to advertise.

I am with the TPS and I still get cold calls, especially after I update any free ads. Put an ad on Gumtree and the phone rings within minutes.

When we get cold calls at the salon we always very politely ask them to call back Monday. They say great, thanks and hang up... We're not open Mondays ;)

Latest posts

Back