Yes it's me again with another pesky question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I've said before Persianista...i like your style. A lot.

He will be getting told, I'm getting my scary cat head on just now...

Thank you xxx

He woulda had the hairdryer treatment from me by now.
Send a cheque, in his name, with the p45. His problems are not your problem. Personally I would not be negotiating on this and woulnt be taking further calls from him. But then I am a bit of a cow like that.

Ha Ha you made me laugh with that comment
is this a special scary treatment you offer only some clients lol
you are not a cow just because you dont stand for any nonsense.

Kimberly, good for you now just dont cave in and stick with it.

Well I just gave him a no nonsense reply and he text back saying sorry for the trouble. JOB DONE :D

Yay!!! now no more replying to his texts! Will make you into a rufty tufty salon owner yet!!!
And yes, I am a bit of a cow!

yes defintely dont pay with cash.. i totally agree with all things said i did it once but had them sign a reciept but its not worth the hassle of what could happen as you never know when it comes to staff..

Well done Kimi! Stick to your guns girl!

I'm a bit of a softie too so i know how it is having that hanging over your head all the time. Its so stressful. I'm glad you can move on now xx

Hello! I am originally from Northern Ireland and both my husband and myself bank with Natwest here. We also have a savings account with Ulsterbank, one of the main banks there and guess what? They are the same group as Natwest so it should not cost anything to transfer if it is Ulsterbank he is with. We have online banking and we can shift money about instantly between the 2.

Northern Ireland is a bit different but is part of the UK so not the same as the Republic. Worth checking up! :)

At the bank the woman said there is a transfer thing called faster transfer (??) and the bank he uses should be involved in that (but as he hadn't told me which bank it was she couldn't check) and it would cost £3. But as I said he never gave me his bank details so I couldn't check it for him. Anyway he's decided a cheque is OK now... Thanks for the help xxxx

Stuff him! Just send the cheque in his name, P45 etc by recorded delivery as others have said. No more communication, he has taken up enough of your valuable time! :irked:

Latest posts

Back