Yet another website topic....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Hi guys & gals,

I'm putting together my new website for my children's pamper party business. It still need some work doing to it (including adding prices) but as far as the sub headings go, have I covered most eventualities?

Feedback (good or bad!) mucho appreciated :)

Sparkle & Glitz Children's Pamper Parties | Ipswich - Welcome...

Hiya Sarah!

I thinks it's great, really cute and girly!! :)
The only questions I asked myself when reading all the info was:

Is there a maximum & minimum amount of guest allowance at each party?
What days of the week will you be available? Week nights, weekends or both?
Also just for the mums that worry a bit more than others.... Are you & your therapists CRB checked? - prob not essential to put on your website but some mums might like to know this.

Hope this is the kind of feedback you were after!

Wishing you every success with your parties! I want one :lol: X

Hi,

Congrats on the new business idea. Very clever of you.

Had a quick look at the site and I think it looks fab.

The only thing I would change is to make the "Childrens Pamper Parties" text at the top a bit more obvious - maybe make it a bit bigger or bolder - you want to make sure that people find the gist of the website / business straightaway.

Otherwise it looks fab. Best of luck with it.

Hiya Sarah!

I thinks it's great, really cute and girly!! :)
The only questions I asked myself when reading all the info was:

Is there a maximum & minimum amount of guest allowance at each party?
What days of the week will you be available? Week nights, weekends or both?
Also just for the mums that worry a bit more than others.... Are you & your therapists CRB checked? - prob not essential to put on your website but some mums might like to know this.

Hope this is the kind of feedback you were after!

Wishing you every success with your parties! I want one :lol: X

Yes it is thank you :) I have planned on having a FAQ section outlining some of the above + other need to knows.

Hopefully lots of peeps will be wanting a party!

Hi,

Congrats on the new business idea. Very clever of you.

Had a quick look at the site and I think it looks fab.

The only thing I would change is to make the "Childrens Pamper Parties" text at the top a bit more obvious - maybe make it a bit bigger or bolder - you want to make sure that people find the gist of the website / business straightaway.

Otherwise it looks fab. Best of luck with it.

Glad you think so :) The 'Children's Pamper Parties' bit underneath 'sparkle & glitz is all part of the same logo so can't really be edited. The logo is courtesy of Carl (Verve design) (who is doing a great job on getting aquainted with facebook, lol!)

Hi Sarah - I like the look and feel very much. My only 'usalbility comment' is that the header logo is filling up nearly half my browser's screen and forcing me to scroll up and down to use the menus / read the content every time I change a page.

I feel I'd get frustrated if I was trying to use it as it is today.

My screen is running at 1280 x 1024 so there is plenty of room!

hth? Jason.

Latest posts

Back