You must be doing okay....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked in business management in Canary Wharf for 20 years in charge of a team in excess of 25 before I re-trained in Beauty and what gets me every time a client hears this is the look on their face when I tell them that learning everything you need to know in Beauty & Holistics was far far harder then what I used to do.

I still think some people think that Beauty is the easy option and for those that can't really do a "proper" job

Most people are really supportive of the salon but you always get the one who doesn't want you to do well?!

I get my car in 2 weeks and I'm blooming excited about it. People can just deal with it!!!!!

Wait til I get my Range Rover and see what they say ;) lol

Glad to see I'm not the only one though. X

Few people comment, but when they do I tell them they're lucky to get an appointment in my very successful, busy salon.
When they see new things and they say I must be doing well, I tell them "Damn right I'm doing well; would you rather come to a successful salon, or a lowlife, unbusy salon?"
I don't care if they comment; I work hard, I do a really good job, and as the L'Oreal lot say: I'm worth it!

Well thats it...I feel like yeah I am making a profit...but I also think my clients get a blooming bargain by coming into my salon!!! so yes Lynne, We are ALL worth it!!!

Clients are happy to pay the price you charge, there is no hidden charges etc, and if you make a profit from it, then great.

Got our new mirrors up, really really busy day today...I'll have my Range Rover in no time ;) Joking... :D

HMMMMM,. I am often likened to the Jennifer Saunders character in ab fab. so all we now need is saffy and the mum and we've got it sewn up!

Latest posts

Back