Your busiest working days/ hours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamglam21

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks,

just out of curiousity, what are your busiest working days and hours? :cool:

After having my son 18 months ago u just played it by ear what hours I worked depending in when clients wanted in, i found myself working mostly tues and thurs till late and friday and Saturday's.
Now I have my set hours and work tues & thurs 9-9 (fully booked most weeks aswell as Friday 10-6 and Sat 9-4. I hardly ever get people wanting appointments on a monday or Wednesday. Not sure why!? :)

Friday... All day! I work mobile and sometimes don't have any one booked in. But by the Tuesday before I will be practically fully booked on the Friday. I've only just started and haven't advertised as of yet, its all word of mouth. xx

Weird queenforaday im exactly the same as you.xx

Any of the after work appointments (4/4.30/5/5.30) are all booked up weeks and weeks in advance. When it's busy everyday is the same, rarely can I predict a day will be quiet.

beauty thurs 4 oc onwards, friday all day
kids pamper sat and occasional sunday although midweek on actual bdays during school hols - have 3 parties on one day week after next and two of the girls are going to each others parties .. thats going to be fun, lol

Latest posts

Back