Your going to hate me - business name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carleensnails

Reaction score
ok ok so i know ur going to hate me for asking with help for this but i PROMISE i have searched and searched with nothing flying out at me PLEASEEEE help..
Sooo here the problem i have just started in a new salon in the middle of a town centre and im desperate for a catchy name as theres a few salons around me.. There already a rather busy hairdressers so ppl will walk in but i want a good name to make ppl think of me first..
I would really like a (well i cant remember what its called but when the two words begin with same letter hehe) name like Im currently trained in nsi acrylics and gels but im in the middle of doing my beauty nvq 2 so would like a name that will cover it all in the name..
Sorry again..
Thanks for anyyy names thought :D

For starters !!! Whats the theme of your salon? colours , whats the general vibe? you will have to give us something to work with !!!!:lol:

For starters !!! Whats the theme of your salon? colours , whats the general vibe? you will have to give us something to work with !!!!:lol:

you also need to think about a website - if you want/need one. No use thinking of names for the salon/shop, then finding out the URL/Domain has already been used.

Think of a nam,e check it using domain checker and if its avialable to purchase, tick it off and move onto the next one until you have 3 or 4 to choose from, but dont take days and days over it as you will find the name you go to buy will have just been taken.

Hi

Don't know whether this would be much help but..I quite like adding a french name in there. Like Beau, Belle - meaning beautiful

Bella beauty
Final touch
Inspire
Maybe something really unusual such as the something room... I saw a salon named 'the lavender room' quite liked that

Erm
I'll keep thinking xx:)

Carlee's Beautique
Beauty By Carlee
The Beauty Room
Beautilicious
Be Beautiful
De La Diva's
La Femme
Foxy Females
Beauty be mine
The Fairy Godmother
Top to toe
Elegance
Beauty & Beyond
Perfection

just wanted to say that you must be a very busy bee!lol starting in a new salon and studying for nvq2.:)

Carlee's Beautique
Beauty By Carlee
The Beauty Room
Beautilicious
Be Beautiful
De La Diva's
La Femme
Foxy Females
Beauty be mine
The Fairy Godmother
Top to toe
Elegance
Beauty & Beyond
Perfection

I really like "Beauty and Beyond". I like a couple of others too but they are really popular. I can name three "The Beauty Room"'s near where I live.

I really like "Beauty and Beyond". I like a couple of others too but they are really popular. I can name three "The Beauty Room"'s near where I live.

Aww thanks :) didn't realise some of them were already taken,but it makes sense lol x

Fairy Godmother is growing on me. I can just see lots of pink or lilac and silver for this, and pens like fairy wands on the reception desk.

Fairy Godmother is growing on me. I can just see lots of pink or lilac and silver for this, and pens like fairy wands on the reception desk.

That's what i thought! x

just wanted to say that you must be a very busy bee!lol starting in a new salon and studying for nvq2.:)

Oh i wish this was all i do.. im also working evenings waitressing as i dnt want to fall short on money as i still dnt have enough clients to afford everything... so my waitressing is funding my kits an extras for my beauty.. Im hoping ill be able to stop that pretty soon though as its very exhausting :( but needs must i suppose and if i wnt this as much as i think i do ill have to keep on braking my back atm...

Ive gone with The finishing Touches.. What do you all think??
Its probably taken somewhere but nowhere by me has it so i thought if somebody comes to have the hair done i can do "The finishing touches" with the nails ect.

Thanks for all the fab ideas Ladies
By anychance do any of youdo minx?? i really want to offer them but not sure how to go about it and how ppl will take to it haha xx

People will love minx. What's not to love?

To buy minx you have to have a manicure certificate. You send a copy of that to Sweet Squared to register and then you can buy minx, shellac, colour and effects, dashing diva, lumos...

If you do a search on here (top left) you will find out more about it), there are tutorials in the articles section at the top, and there is also a minx lovers group (click on groups).

Latest posts

Back