Your keys to natural-looking enhancements?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axey

Reaction score
What do you prefer to do when a client wants the most natural-looking enhancements? Are you sculpting? Are you using natural tips? With nothing on the free edge with soft white? Anything else?

Best regards,

-Frank.

the most nat for me are sculpts. i use 4parts natural to 1 soft white with a tiny bit of yellow for the tip area. then 4 parts pink to 1 part natural on the bed.

if im able tosculpt, i'll use a natural powder in zone 1, and if im tipping then i apply natural coloured tips, then go over zone 1 in soft pink, then intense pink is zones 2 and 3.

When I use a natural tip and clear L&P, I'm always asked if they're real.

brilll ideas, i gonna have to try these! making em look really nat ids what i wanna concentrate on next so il be following this closely!!! at the min, either nat or clear over a tip else pink over the whole lot. tbh i never sculpt, just a bad habit cs i can but i really need to work at it! so its gonna be my new yrs resolution.,

crazysaz said:
brilll ideas, i gonna have to try these! making em look really nat ids what i wanna concentrate on next so il be following this closely!!! at the min, either nat or clear over a tip else pink over the whole lot. tbh i never sculpt, just a bad habit cs i can but i really need to work at it! so its gonna be my new yrs resolution.,

my natural mix would work well over a clear tip too.

when i'm asked to do natural nails I go for a natural tip and sometimes polish with Beau or Negligee.

I apply clear over the natural tip too. I did this on one of my workmates and everyone commented on how much they looked like real nails. Going to tery the natural mix though as natural on its own is a bit too transparent for me. I tried pink all over but clear is much more nicer.

i like to use equal parts natural and white (ezflow's white is like creative's soft white) for the tips, and pink or clear over zones 2 and 3... and i sculpt whenever possible!

they look "real" but manicured. and i like to top with northern lights (only because i like bling!)

my mom (who's not into the whole french look) commented on my nails saturday. she thought that they looked real and told me that they were my best and her favorite set yet! now THAT'S an ego boost!!:D

Latest posts

Back