Your most loyal client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyMayLoves

Reaction score
Hi.

I have a lady that drives down from Essex to me in Devon for hair bless her.
Shes just brill and we get on so well.

I have clients that come down to Devon on holiday once a year and always book in with me for their cuts and blo drys.Makes me giggle because they spend the rest of the year with it tied up!!

I love all my clients,even the awkward ones!!

I used to travel around a hundred miles (one way) for my hair to be cut, until I found my wonderful stylist locally.

That's a lovely story! I have a couple of ladies that travel quite a distance to see me, one is an 80 mile round trip every 6 weeks for a colour and cut, she was my first 'proper' paying client in the salon when i was 16, and the other lives in Nottinghamshire which is god knows how many miles from me (I'm in north lincolnshire) and I would say these 2 ladies are my favourite clients. They appreciate me and are both so lovely x

I have a client that travels from Manchester to Walsall college to have her hair cut and coloured by me! I couldn't believe it as I'm still in training so it means a lot :D xx

Aww it's lovely having clients like that isn't it. I have a lady who travels 2 hours on the train every 2/3 weeks to have her Shellac done which is so sweet. :) it really boosts your confidence when someone likes your service that much. :)

I have client who comes from Wales ... 47 miles and 47 miles home for her pedicure manicure,calluse peel and eye treatments..loyalty

I think you're all stars. You clearly mean a lot to your clients. Well done, one and all. x

I have a lady who moved to Spain last year, she is back pretty regular and always comes back for cuts. She doesn't have a colour, and it's a rather short sleek style, falling at her jaw line. I must say on one occasion she came and it was reaching her shoulders (that's how long it had been) but she refuses to go anywhere else. Although it isn't every 6weeks it is every other month that she is back in England x

I have a lady who comes from south africa for her sculptra!

Latest posts

Back