Your pamper packages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you offer "Pamper Packages"?

• Total voters

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
I currently offer 8 different pamper packages & even though they work out a good saving I have only ever done a few of them, so am thinking of either getting rid of them or just offering a few.

Do you offer pamper packages?
If so how many do you offer?
Do you find these popular?

Any thoughts & opinions on this would be very helpful as I am a little confused on this one x:hug:x

I'm not really going to be helpful on this one I'm afraid.

I currently don't have any clients so I am not offering pamper packages, however I would never say never to offering them in the future when/if I get a client base.

Emma, I don't have them on my price lists but what I do is email pamper packages on a fortnightly basis.

I always put together some yummy delights that clients know aren't on my list.

that way I can save space on my leaflets, and chop and change them as I see fit.

you can also then highlight them on your website.

I have a permanent 3 for £30 offer then I also have seasonal ones, Valentines, Mothers Day, Prom etc - Vistaprint is great for postcards to send out or as mentioned before email is cheaper!! x

I have them advertised only on my website, which is where I would get most of the requests from.

I do a set price for each person and the host gets hers cheaper (not free), and each guest gets a 30min treatment, or 2x15min treatments. I do quite a few but it's not a regular thing.

I don't promote them well I suppose, but feel it's good to have them as an option. The list I put together of what I offer is on my website, by all means have a look :)

hi, we have 3 of varying price & time frame, and being holistic based and beauty based to cater for different tastes, we sell quite a few packages as presents. We also do package offers and seasonal promos we try not to do money off any more (i think we are about the only salon in our town not slashing prices but we are still busy.) hth

I only do Gel Nail Enhancements & Sspray Tanning at the moment but I do the following package.

Nails & Tan done together saves you £5
2 people having nails and tan each done together saves you £10 each

I find this really gets people thinking 'oh why not have the extra bit and get a friend round' - obviously it is better for me as I do 2 people in 1 place (I'm mobile) so less travel expense & time and they feel they are getting something for less!

Thanks for all your replies - some great ideas there :)
I think when I get my next lot of leaflets printed I will just do 3 pamper packages & do a pamper package every month & include this in my email newsletters.
How do you work out your prices for packages? Do you work it out to be a % off, or include a free treatment, or just round the combined price down? x

How do you work out your prices for packages? Do you work it out to be a % off, or include a free treatment, or just round the combined price down? x
I used a 20% discount off the total price if taken separately. I offered 4 packages...2 for females, 1 for males and 1 couple/friends. I also would offer a 20% discount if three or more treatments were taken, not including waxing. that way people could put together their own package.

I liked doing them but found I was more drained afterwards...I think some people just suck the energy from you.

work out how much you want to earn in the time given. ie if you want to take £25 for the hour treatment, and it costs £3 to do then charge £28 but make sure that you give them a fabby treatments.

my special packages don't actually discount in price or rarely do, but offer different treatments together.

I do a well-being wednesday once a month where I offer dicounted treatments such as £3 off back massage, £7 off reiki, etc but I only do it once a month.

Latest posts

Back