Your price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Split Ends

Reaction score
Hi was wondering what everyone's price list was..

Mine is

Cut and blowdry £10
Half Head Foils from 15
Full Head foils from £25
Same for colour
Hair up £10

Is this thread serious? Honest question before anyone pipes up about being mean.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't sell yourself short, you'll either be a very busy fool or very bored.

Probably very bored.

You will find it hard to make a living from these prices.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi was wondering what everyone's price list was..

Mine is

Cut and blowdry £10
Half Head Foils from 15
Full Head foils from £25
Same for colour
Hair up £10

How long does it take u to do a full head of foils & cut & blowdry? Do u add the cut & blow price intop of the foil price?

Wow and i thought i was cheap.....

1 hour and 50 minutes for root regrowth cut and blowdry. I'm trying to build my client base up. There's loads of hair salons around here so all very competitive.

Pricing yourself so low will discount you from getting any decent clientele. Your more likely to get the ones who want everything for nothing and will come back a day later demanding a refund for a trivial reason. Surely you must be undercutting the salons by a massive amount?

I wouldnt go to a stylist who was this cheap to be honest.
But i have seen your other post with photos you have done and i wouldnt be happy paying for that service either.

I wouldnt go to a stylist who was this cheap to be honest.
But i have seen your other post with photos you have done and i wouldnt be happy paying for that service either.

Oh. That's mean.

£10 it is.

Im not being mean. Just honest

I don't have a problem with saying it how it is. Lol.

I'm no hairdresser so I'll leave that to you guys to determine whether the service is worth more than £10 or not.

Its just sometimes too cheap isnt good either..

People on this site are very rude! Think there better than other people!

I don't think it's mean pointing out the work isn't very good on previous posts, the prices stated above reflect the standard of work, sorry I'm not being mean but do you really think fellow hairstylists would think it's good? Clearly you don't because you diddnt reply to the one previous post I read. You need to practice a lot and when you've done that charge what your worth for example if your doing a full head foil regrowth and cut and blowdry in 1hr 50 (which is rather fast) for £25 when u take away cost of products devide the money left over & that's your hourly rate. Is that what you think your worth per hour?

People on this site are very rude! Think there better than other people!

It's not really rude... Your on a site of professionals & people training to be proffesionals here asking what we think of your prices..... Have you ever seen anyone else with a price list like yours? I haven't

Yes my prices are cheap but doesn't mean I am **** at what I do love! I'm deleting this **** site as you All too rude. I know I am good at what I do as I have clients come back. I don't give a **** if you lot think I'm cheap and crap. Your works probably all ****. None of you are perfect. I work in a salon aswell I'm pretty sure I would not be working there if I was ****. You are all too faced loool

I'm pretty sure as a salon owner if my staff produced a set of foils like you did I would question how that happened, why did you not respond on the other thread? Do you disagree with the points brought up? Was the colour not ginger looking? Had the foils not bled? Were the foils not evenly spaced apart? Take it as constructive criticism

You also have clients come back because you've ruined their hair.

Goodbye.

I wonder if the op behaves like that when a client questions her service. I can just imagine the whole jumping up and down on the spot going on, reading that post.

Oh well, I guess we'll never know.

I'm in no way a hairdresser, I'm beauty all the way, however, I have been to many a hairdresser in my time and am extremely fussy due to having mistakes made in the past and if I saw your prices I would avoid, I absolutely mean no disrespect to you but your prices do not reflect experience or quality, you are selling yourself short! I have foil highlights, wash, cut and blow dry and I don't have change from £100 and the reason I am happy to pay this amount is because I walk out of the hairdressers with the biggest smile on my face which before I found this hairdresser NEVER happened!
The majority of people who post on this site do it with constructive criticism, if you can't handle criticism then you shouldn't be asking questions, put your big girl shoes on and take it on the chin rather than going on a massive rant at anyone who dared to have a different view to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back