Your price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes my prices are cheap but doesn't mean I am **** at what I do love! I'm deleting this **** site as you All too rude. I know I am good at what I do as I have clients come back. I don't give a **** if you lot think I'm cheap and crap. Your works probably all ****. None of you are perfect. I work in a salon aswell I'm pretty sure I would not be working there if I was ****. You are all too faced loool

My work is not, as you so eloquently put it, "poo". My work is amazing. I have had 17 years in the industry and have a 91% return booking rate. I also charge approximately 4 times what you do.
Your pricing structure echoes your skill set "graduate stylist". You should work in a salon to gain experience in customer care, hairdressing skills and growing up a bit.
I knocked out hls like the ones you did when I was just level 2 qualified BUT ny boss and I would never have let them walk out the door looking like that AND the clients were aware that I was a graduate- hence the nominal charge.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Reactions: KHS
I think the only person being rude is you, I myself have jst qualified and no way would I let a client leave looking like your previous post these people are here to give constructive criticism whether we like it or not FACT x

As this thread went so off topic, I feel it's time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back