Your Salon Facebook links not working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
I have been going through the whats your salon facebook thread and liking them but a lot of them dont work unfortunately.

Can you check that they are correct. I know theres a lot of posts to go through and everyones probably given up looking at it lol all the pages I have liked so far I have left a message and all your work is amazing. You are all a lovely bunch of people :) hopefully we can get some tips from each other x

www.facebook.com/preciousbeauty2014

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yours doesnt work either x :confused:

Thats really odd because everyone Ive messaged has got to it ok. :s tried it myself and it won't work. Anyone any ideas whats going on with the links?

Neither of them work x

Worked for me :biggrin: great page x

Your link works for me! :)

Yeah the second one should work ok but theres a few on the whats your salon facebook page that dont work and was making people aware to check them

The majority if the links don't work for me either! Not sure why? X

Facebook is massively buggy coding wise. It needs upgrading and bug fixing yet for months upon months they have failed to do so. They have stopped thinking about the user and more pushing for the advertising and making revenue.

I'm pretty sure this is why in my opinion.

Well ive slowly worked through everyones links and liked the ones that worked. Have messaged you all anyway. If you havent received a message from me please send me your facebook link and ill like x

Latest posts

Back