Hair | Jennifer Anniston Cuts Hair After Disastrous Brazilian Blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
As if the brazilian blowdry wasn't controversial enough already, it's now responsible for destroying some of the most famous and envied locks in show business.

Jennifer Aniston, long known for her gorgeous hair, has debuted a dramatic bob following a disastrous reaction to a brazilian blowdry. Speaking to Elle magazine, Jen explains that her choice to chop it off wasn't for a role.

"My hair went through a phase - this thing called a brazilian and my hair did not react really well to it. It's about two inches above my shoulders now."

The brazilian blowdry has been in an out of the press due to safety concerns as it uses a combination of formaldehyde and keratin to keep hair straight and frizz-free for up to 3 months. Clients have complained of respiratory issues, skin reactions and negative effects on health of hair.

It's unlikely that this is going to help the brazilian blowdry in its quest for creditability.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• rs_600x600-131109084415-600.Jennifer-Aniston-New-Haircut-Bob.jl.110913.jpg
    rs_600x600-131109084415-600.Jennifer-Aniston-New-Haircut-Bob.jl.110913.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 992
I like it! I think it makes her look younger.

So glad I read this!! I was considering this / WAS now being the operative word ;/

Wow she looks fab tho x

I use keratin revolution and I'm fairly sure thats formaldehyde free!

Latest posts

Back