£10 'Better than Botox' Cream?!?!?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think you can get a better result with anti-wrinkle creams than Botox?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just thought some of you might be interested in my latest blog post about the growing number of products claiming to be better than botox!!!

Botox Cosmetics... Is a cream 'better than botox'?

Have a quick read and I'd be grateful for your comments/experiences on this please!!!

X Adam your friendly BotoxBoy!

Attachments

• botox cream.jpg
    botox cream.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 102
  • AWA Logo BlackBG.png
    AWA Logo BlackBG.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 189
yeah, i saw dragons den,
ive never heard of one for 10, but the other day someone told me about one for 50,
Well,' I Believe You' because i Know that when ive gone through a period of working out really hard it not only changes my physique but it also changes the whole shape of my face, which would clarify that it has to enter the muscle
Not everyone would have the time to or the will to workout to the extent that you have to in order to see any results reaching your face, lol thats alot of reps

Nope - can't believe it for one minute! I personally push skincare as a path to a healthier skin condition rather than trying to pretend it can do something it can't.

SPF from birth, 2 litres of water a day, a healthy diet and a happy life and lots of salon pamper from us lot lol

Latest posts

Back