12% tan but want medium colour-shower early?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raeny13

Reaction score
All I have right now is a 12% solution but a client would like a medium tan. Can I spray them with this and have them shower earlier than 8 hours? Has anyone done this before? Is so, how long do you recommend to leave the solution on for?

Thanks!

To be honest I would say 12% would be the perfect colour for a medium tan x

I would say a 12% is a medium tan too so just keep it on the full time but if they have had the 12% and don't want to be as dark ten they could wash it off earlier and they would get a lighter colour BUT I have no idea how much earlier they would have to wash it off (best quess would be after about 4/5 hours but this could then be too light a tan) AND their tan would probably not last as well as it should as it didn't have the time to sink in to the skin the way it should.

Thanks for your help!!

My sister swears by this but its not for me.
She can use a 12 % and wash it off after 4 hours for what she would say is a 10% (medium tan). No way is 12% medium - its dark, but I suppose it depends on the quality of the product/brand ;)
As Baggy has said above, it doesn't fully penetrate the skin so wouldn't last as long as leaving on for the full development time.

Hope this helps :)

Very helpful! Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back