18g Gelish lamp problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Hey geeks, need your help, I received my gelish 18g lamp today & the settings are suppose to be 5 20 30 but when I press the buttons it 60 120 180 :/ I'm stressed & need advice on how to change these back I bought it off a friend of mine selling it who was switching to shellac & who is now currently on holiday & I can't wait for her return as have clients booked in... help!

Huh? This is so random. Didn't even think you could change the timings on the 18g led lamp like you can on yhe cnd uv lamp?!

I have no help i'm afraid hun. Is it fully boxed etc? Did she get it from NH. Give them a call, i'm sure they can help xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Arghh!! Lol it's killing me ii really need to sort it out ill give them a ring Monday xx

Have you tried resetting it? (Don't know if it will work, like the way you turn sensors off) do you know how to do that? Xxx

Put your hand in the lamp so the light comes on, then while the light is on, with your other hand pull out the black cable.

Then keeping your hand in the lamp and plugging the cable back in will turn the sensor off so that you have to press the buttons when you want the light on.

This may reset the lamp too?? ;)

Xxx

Nope not working.... Tried that!!

Ermmmm i'm struggling to think of anything else lol. Try private messaging them on fb hun xxx

Fab will do that now xx

Can everyone one who is able to & owns a 18g gelish lamp please post a picture of the front, back & bottom please xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396116109.660977.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396116119.762135.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396116126.677867.jpg

Hope you get it sorted!! X

Thank you! Danielle did you manage to get hold of nail harmony today

Thank you! Danielle did you manage to get hold of nail harmony today

Hey, yes they can't do anything cz I haven't got proof of purchase but I'm now waiting for my money back then going to buy one from harmony like I was going to do in the first place & hopefully on a vat free before my course :)) xx

Hey, yes they can't do anything cz I haven't got proof of purchase but I'm now waiting for my money back then going to buy one from harmony like I was going to do in the first place & hopefully on a vat free before my course :)) xx

Ah good! X

Latest posts

Back