20 year old male confused-hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

male93

Reaction score
hi bit weird me posting on here haha but I'm really confused, got medium length hair, really thinking about cutting it but if i could style it a bit better or what like it would look x10 better and would definitely keep it, I've tried fudge matte head and it doesn't really work, makes my hair look greasy as well, idk. My hair is something like a mix between these

PicPaste - blogg-NWt0wJi9.jpeg
PicPaste - medium_men_hair_styles-mLH15beA.jpg

how can i get the texture to be more

http://picpaste.com/Screen_Shot_2014-08-02_at_22.47.59-XZlcTzHu.png

thx

hi bit weird me posting on here haha but I'm really confused, got medium length hair, really thinking about cutting it but if i could style it a bit better or what like it would look x10 better and would definitely keep it, I've tried fudge matte head and it doesn't really work, makes my hair look greasy as well, idk. My hair is something like a mix between these

PicPaste - blogg-NWt0wJi9.jpeg
PicPaste - medium_men_hair_styles-mLH15beA.jpg

how can i get the texture to be more

http://picpaste.com/Screen_Shot_2014-08-02_at_22.47.59-XZlcTzHu.png

thx

I would recommend going to a Hair Salon, bring pictures of what you would LIKE to be able to style as and show them. A stylist can add texture to your hair with the haircut to HELP you style it and achieve a certain look. Also, they will be able to show you tips and tricks as well.

I can't see your photos unfortunately.

However, I recommend Looking on YouTube for styling tips.

When applying finishing products, apply on the ends and in the opposite direction to the way you want the hair to fall, then tease it back again.

I couldn't see your listed pics either. But I'm guessing there is alot of definition/separation to your request. Bring pics to a stylist of what you want. I tell my clients to do this as it's a much more effective way to communicate what you want.

Ask people you see on the street with similar styles to your liking where/by whom they get their hair done.

Sounds like you need a product more matt, clay without shine/silica which can make finer hair greasy/oily.Apply product to dry hair,use very little & emulsify it well in your hands for better distribution. You can always add more product until you figure the proper amount you need. Better than starting with too much applied.

My fave is: d:fi destruct & Crew Fiber

Latest posts

Back