2nd Ombre ever, feedback appreciated!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yelkassis

Reaction score
Hi there.. i just wanted to share my second attempt at an ombre and was wondering if anyone would have approached this differently.. feedback appreciated.. the before picture is top left.. previous highlights not done by me.

Thanks!

Attachments

• ombrebrit.jpg
    ombrebrit.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 741
Love it!!how did you do it?what did you use x

Well done, it looks lovely!😊xxx

Love it!!how did you do it?what did you use x
I used Dia Richesse by L'oreal... 4.15 on regrowth.. then added a few slices of 6.3 in foil all over head. went back in-between foil and brought the 4.15 down a little further and then applied 6.3 an extra 1/2 " further and feathered the two colour together with a colour brush to melt them together...and to blend the colour into the previous highlighted hair i took a small toothed comb and quickly combed the colour through just one or two times because i didn't really want to saturate the already there highlights at all.....

at the shampoo sink i smudged the colour together for a couple minutes leaving out the ends and applied a lightener cocktail with 30 vol on the ends to brighten them up a little..

Ahh thanks for technique love this look x

Looks really really nice xx

Hi there.. i just wanted to share my second attempt at an ombre and was wondering if anyone would have approached this differently.. feedback appreciated.. the before picture is top left.. previous highlights not done by me.

Thanks!

I love it's pretty you softened the root very well and stretched novel I just would have balyaged the darker color down in se places a bit more giving it few more higher and lower top blonde pieces other than that gorg!

What did u do/cuse if you don't mind explaining your process?

I think it looks nice too but I sort of second with ricj i personally would do some higher bits around the face, and drag the root colour lower around the crown..

thats really beautiful

It does look nice well done!... But sounds a bit faffy you could of done it a lot easier it only looks like a root stretch x

Latest posts

Back