3D designer gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailomania

Reaction score
Designer gel?
Have anyone of U lot tried 3d gel ( designer gel)?
I can’t even be in the same room as acrylic. I’ve tried a lot of brands but I got severe asthma, especially from the powder .
But I really wanna do some 3d designs. I have a lot of mould so I can do some roses and leaves and notes etc in gel. But sometimes I really feel like a calla or a orchid would be lovely for a bride etc.
So I read about 3d designer gel, and ordered a lot of colors, It was a bit costly but think of what I can gain I spurred myself.

But I can’t make it obey my brush. I stupidly thought it will be like sculpting with L&P. and now I do know it isn’t. I’ve looked at a lot of tutorials on the tube, but I can see it’s not like L&P not at sculpting and not at the final result also. I do sculpt easy flowers with ordinary sculpting gel, but I do want to do loooovely flowers!
Lot of U girls doing AMASING L&P flowers on stunning nails, and I do envy U. I can do a L&P session, in my breathing mask, but I got fog inside the mask and I do sound like Darth Wader. No pleasant pampering time for the client. Thou I can imagine what she would say at dinner table, “my nails done by DW”

So my fellow nail geeks, Have any of U worked with designer gel and how did U get on with it? Can U give me some hints, and do U maybe have some pictures??

Latest posts

Back