3d gold shotguns for nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGlam08

Reaction score
I am usually very good about finding stuff online, especially when it comes to nail related items.. But I can't, for the life of me, find these little gold shotguns. I have a client requesting them.. Anyone have any suggestions? I have already searched eBay and Etsy too..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366080291.406728.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366080291.406728.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 400
I am usually very good about finding stuff online, especially when it comes to nail related items.. But I can't, for the life of me, find these little gold shotguns. I have a client requesting them.. Anyone have any suggestions? I have already searched eBay and Etsy too..

Gun charm - TheFind Gun charm - TheFind
Gun charm - Find the largest selection of gun charm on sale. Shop by price, color, ... Pistol Pendant 14k Rose Yellow Gold Gun Charm. $205. Free shipping ...maybe you can buy a charm from this site and alter it to fit the nail. They are pricey though!

Nail Art a la carte Gold Nails, Silver Nails, Nail Charms, Nail Art ...
Nail Art a la carte Gold Nails, Silver Nails, Nail Charms, Nail Art Paints and Toe Rings
The largest collection of 14K Gold Nails, Sterling Silver Nails, 14K Gold Nail Charms, Nail Jewelry, Toe Rings, Nail Art Paints and Supplies for the Nail ...

Latest posts

Back