3D Lipo machine benefits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GKW

Reaction score
Has anyone been regularly using a 3D Lipo or Promax Lipo machine on their clients? Am thinking of investing in one but keen to know of the experience of others... have you had any customers with little or no results? is the client base sporadic? are customers willing to invest in a course of treatments? If you discount treatments, do happy customers come back for more at full price? I would want it to be my core business but am not convinced customers would be willing to pay £90-£150 per treatment for a course of 6-10 sessions. Thank you in advance for thoughts and feedback.

Nope. Customers like results they can feel or see. Cryolipolisis takes weeks to see the effects and by then the customer could have built new fat cells or even forgotten what they looked like before. It’s a huge layout for a not very popular treatment

I don't offer any of these services but have liked 3D lipo on myself. What system did you finally go for

I am trained and frequently carry out 3d lipo on clients.

It works brilliant as long as clients stick to a healthy diet and drink plenty of water to help the lymphatic system along. Depends where you live, we are in a small town so have to regularly do offers ect as its very pricey however clients always jump at the discounts.

Salons in Newcastle and London are super busy with it. check around the area, if theres one down the street i wouldnt bother however i would recommend the treatments, the clients with no/little results use it as a diet substitute and when it comes to last treatment they will admit it and always kick themselves having had takeaways and alcohol all the time. Ive done many and only about 2 havent worked.

Latest posts

Back