3d nail art , how long does it last??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
does anyone no how long 3d bows for example or any 3d nail art lasts on fingers?
Ive done my mums nails tonight and quite proudly did a lovely 3d bow :) , id love to be able to do it on paying clients 3d nail art and be able to tell them it lasts a certain amount of time , or does it last as long as acrylic nails depending if they look after there nails correctly ect ?

thanks geeks xx

does anyone no how long 3d bows for example or any 3d nail art lasts on fingers?
Ive done my mums nails tonight and quite proudly did a lovely 3d bow :) , id love to be able to do it on paying clients 3d nail art and be able to tell them it lasts a certain amount of time , or does it last as long as acrylic nails depending if they look after there nails correctly ect ?

thanks geeks xx

I've never had anyone lose any 3D art..... might be different if they have lots of tiny little dots or something, but it stays put well and lasts as long as the enhancements under normal circumstances. You might find different if you get someone who likes to pick though!! :green:

Have fun xxxxx

I've never had anyone lose any 3D art..... might be different if they have lots of tiny little dots or something, but it stays put well and lasts as long as the enhancements under normal circumstances. You might find different if you get someone who likes to pick though!! :green:

Have fun xxxxx

ahhhh im excited now :D !!!

thank you x

ahhhh im excited now :D !!!

thank you x

You're very welcome.

Just make sure you're charging for your extra time and artist skills, dont give them away for nothing :green: xxxxxx

no flowers lost so far, and they're all on top of uv gloss top coat, so not even connected to the L&P overlay.

hth's

You're very welcome.

Just make sure you're charging for your extra time and artist skills, dont give them away for nothing :green: xxxxxx

How much would you charge per 3d nail art? x

How much would you charge per 3d nail art? x

I charge £1.50 per nail for something simple. But it depends on what you charge for everything else, it needs to be priced in line with your own pricing structure. xxx

may I ask a question relevent to the thread?

When you put 3d nail art on a nail - what do you do about rebalancing it?

Encased - do you just let it grow out until it needs renewing (new set?)

3d on the outside - do you file it down or again like encased just let it grow out?

Ive always wondered this and wanted to dabble on myself but fear I may get into a bit of a tizzy about the rebalance :)

Sorry if I hijacked a little :hug:

may I ask a question relevent to the thread?

When you put 3d nail art on a nail - what do you do about rebalancing it?

Encased - do you just let it grow out until it needs renewing (new set?)

3d on the outside - do you file it down or again like encased just let it grow out?

Ive always wondered this and wanted to dabble on myself but fear I may get into a bit of a tizzy about the rebalance :)

Sorry if I hijacked a little :hug:

When its on the top, personally i just file it off at rebalance.

Incased...hmmm, well i dont do that so much and have only ever done it in the sculpted free edge on my own nails. When i rebalanced, i clipped the free edge off, filed my smile line in and sculpted a new free edge.

To be honest, its not something i do loads of, its only the odd bold customer who wants something unusual and is willing to pay the extra for it :hug: xx

I only do quite basix 3d stuff, and sometimes cheat and use a 3d mold but i've never lost any! Just use Glaze and Go and never had any problems x

Latest posts

Back