#60 22" 180g weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee06

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone who stocks Fabulongs hair got a #60 22" 180g weft I could purchase off them. They haven't got any in stock and I'm desperate .

I'll probably get stoned for this but I went to order a #60 weft from them in 18" and they were out of stock so I ordered SJK's new 'superior russian' 200g's of it and it was absolutely gorgeous!

I'll probably get stoned for this but I went to order a #60 weft from them in 18" and they were out of stock so I ordered SJK's new 'superior russian' 200g's of it and it was absolutely gorgeous!

Do you use sjk regulary? Im looking for a budget supplier.

Really... I used to order from them ages ago but stopped as they hair went down hill, I had heard about there Russian range but have been worried about using it. Have you used it much? Or was this your first order?

Their russian range is gorgeous I agree. I use the SJK budget ranges to. No problems for about two years x

Latest posts

Back