60 beach body challenge!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frattylicious

Reaction score
Okay ...Tomo I start the 60 day beach body challenge.....INSANITY PROGRAM...
My Goal Weight Is 145 ... I have packed on 15lbs this yr .I weigh 180 right now
Soooo apparently the deal is... that you will loose 35 lbs in 60 days...
The work outs are nuts!!
Anyone got the workout dvd's ? Wanna start with me! ?
I am also incorporating PINK METHOD SHAKES.....
But My sister is starting hers with Pink Method and Weight Watchers!!
I Will Keep Everyone Posted How My Progress Goes Wkly...

Last edited:
The 60 Day Beach Body Challenge infomercials scare the you-know-what out of me.

Best of luck! :)

I tried Insanity and couldn't even get through the fitness test. Definately not for beginners.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

well lol... if you never hear from me again after tomo its cause my phat ass hard a heart attack lol

Ughhh! lol sooo day one!! fitness test was mildly successful!! kicked my A$$
onwards to day two... <3

Last edited:
Congrats on day one! :)

I've got these dvds they are brilliantly challenging. I've had a summer off of them as ive been living in a caravan so no space to jump around doing exercise dvds haha.
but once i'm back on solid ground i'll be back on it. theres no doubt it helps get in shape, he pushes you so hard, awesome lol :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

but hes a yummy nugget too lol soo it helps...

my husband said some of his work friends done the insanity thing, and apparently they now look totally ripped, so my husband fancies giving it a shot now! i dont think i could do it, so good on you girl, go for it!! xxx

my husband said some of his work friends done the insanity thing, and apparently they now look totally ripped, so my husband fancies giving it a shot now! i dont think i could do it, so good on you girl, go for it!! xxx

Im excited lol cant wait yay! i took before pics im gonna post the after pics when i am done!

Morning Frattylicious, I'm seriously debating whether to get this DVD set. I need to shift quite a few pounds but not sure when I will be able to fit them in as I work full time as well as doing beauty in the evenings lol!

I can spare around 40 minutes at lunch times, do you think this is enough time?

I'm always knackered at the moment so not sure how I would get through they day and nights if I did this but really want to give it a go!

Good luck with yours, would love to hear how your getting on as you progess.

x

Latest posts

Back