A-board, where to get something like this from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riva

Reaction score
I'm looking to make an A board and saw this one. Any idea where I can get something like this- has to be high quality and won't fly off in the wind.

upload_2016-2-9_15-55-20.png

Attachments

• IMG_4029.JPG
    IMG_4029.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4029.JPG
    IMG_4029.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 14
Most sign companies including us will be able to offer you similar. They aren't as cheap as everyone thinks though for good quality. I personally think those would blow over in the wind depending on how heavy it is.

That will definitely take off in the wind.......
Have a look on ebay, plenty of weighted swing boards on there.:)

Look for a swinger 3000

A clam type board really needs a chain around it to stop it being blown down the street

I'm looking to make an A board and saw this one. Any idea where I can get something like this- has to be high quality and won't fly off in the wind.

View attachment 194149
A boards are actually illegal. Plus you are inviting someone to make s claim against you.

All they have to do is trip over your sign then your liable

There are regulations to it. It has to be placed in an area where there should be a minimum walkway- forgot how much- but the area I need it for qualifies within the guidelines set out by the council. It may be different in your area perhaps?

Most sign companies including us will be able to offer you similar. They aren't as cheap as everyone thinks though for good quality. I personally think those would blow over in the wind depending on how heavy it is.
Hi, sending you a pm...

Latest posts

Back